Four Seasons Resort Maui invites you to dream bigger with our collection of over-the-top Unforgettable Experiences. Let us help you personalize a bucket-list adventure with exclusive access to people and places only available to our guests.
How it Works
Explore the starter ideas below, including incredible things to do in Maui and beyond. Our expert Concierge team will custom-tailor every experience to surpass your wildest expectations. Or tell us your private fantasy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, and allow our dream makers to create your own truly Unforgettable Experience.
Fire & Wine
- Taste Hawaii’s wild side in a culinary adventure that is at once primal and sophisticated. Led by Yeshua Goodman, owner of Kiawe Outdoor and advanced sommelier, and set at the storied Haiku House, this culinary experience includes dishes cooked over open flame paired with the world’s finest wines.
A Taste of Island Life
- Helicopter to an organic fruit farm where you'll sample produce with our Executive Chef before exploring the quaint town of Hana, hiking a bamboo forest or swimming in lava caves. Then, return to the Resort for a private oceanfront Ultimate Dinner created from the day’s bounty.
Maui Photo Adventure
- Embark on a one-of-a-kind cultural photography tour with nationally acclaimed fine art photographer Daniel Sullivan. Travel deeper, learning priceless photography tips along the way, on a customized journey in one of the most dramatic settings on Earth.
Serenity Pool After Hours
- Named Best of the Best Resort Swimming Pools by Robb Report, the Resort’s Serenity Pool is available from dusk to dawn for guests who are seeking a private after hours pool party. Starting with a personally prepared Ultimate Dinner under the stars, our special events team will create an unforgettable evening to accommodate your every whim.
Kona Coffee Helicopter Tour
- Discover specialty coffee on neighbouring Hawaii Island via a private helicopter charter. Enjoy a customized private tour and tasting at Bolton Estate, home of award-winning Kona Coffee & Tea Company, before taking in spectacular sights on your aerial tour back to Maui.
Whale Watch Photo Excursion: Seasonal, December to May
- Embark on a one-of-a-kind whale watch with two of Maui’s most knowledgeable whale experts and top underwater photographers, Dan and John Cesere. Take above- or below-water photographs of marine life, or simply enjoy the show while learning about these majestic creatures. Tours do not include underwater photography of humpback whales, but focus on Maui’s other vibrant marine life.