Please note: Advance notice is required.
Experience all that Hawaii has to offer from Basecamp Maui
- On Big Island, visit a Kona coffee farm or fly over the dormant volcano.
- Explore the breathtaking waterfalls and cliffs of Molokai by charter yacht.
- Experience Shipwreck Beach along Keoneloa Bay on a trip to Lanai by charter helicopter or private yacht.
- Take a luxury yacht to Molokini and scuba dive off the back of a submerged volcano rim.
- Discover Oahu's attractions, including Pearl Harbor and The Mighty Mo, or boost your adrenaline with a dive in a shark cage.
Distances to outer islands
- Maui – Molokai
- 7.5 miles
- Maui – Lanai
- 8 miles
- Maui – Kaho’olawi
- 6 miles
- Maui – Big Island
- 26 miles
- Maui – Oahu
- 116 miles (25-minute flight)
- Kilauea volcano, The Big Island
The most active volcano on the Big Island is currently erupting at its summit, flooding the floor of Halemaumau Crater with fresh lava flows.
- Kona Coffee Farms, The Big Island
Hawaii is the only state in the union that lies in the “coffee belt” and the most famous farms are from the Kona growing area on the Big Island.
- Seven Sacred Pools, Maui
On the Hana side of Haleakala National Park, these waterfalls reach from the mountain to the ocean and feature several swimmable pools.
- Molokini crater, south of Maui
While a great breathtaking dive for all, the rear side of the Molokini Crater is suitable for more advanced divers and plummets 300 feet (91 metres).
- Haleakala crater, Maui
The Haleakala Crater vibrates with stories of ancient and modern Hawaiian culture. Take a hike through stark volcanic landscapes and subtropical rainforests.
- Diamond Head State Monument, O'ahu
This extinct volcano is a popular hiking destination with a rugged trail leading to panoramic views.
- Alenuihaha channel sport fishing, between the Big Island and Maui
At 6,810 feet (2,076 metres), the Alenuihaha Channel is one of the deepest in Hawaii and a favourite spot for sport fishing.
- Private helicopter charter
View otherwise inaccessible waterfalls, beaches and rainforests from your own private aircraft.
- Private Yacht charter
Book a luxurious yacht to explore the Hawaiian islands.
- 1957 Porsche Speedster replicas
Access Maui in style with an exhilarating driving experience on one of the most scenic islands in the world. The 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster convertible is one of automotive history's most iconic sports cars.
- Private Jet
Fly inter-island in extreme comfort and on your own schedule.