Join world-class vintners, sommeliers and top chefs on Maui Memorial Day weekend, May 22 to 25, 2020, for a luxury wine and food event curated in partnership with “wine therapist to the stars” Christian Navarro of Wally’s Wine & Spirits. Our inaugural event was awarded Robb Report’s “Best of the Best” New Wine Festival 2019.
- offer valid for: Aug 20 2019 – Dec 31 2021
- USD 200 resort credit per paid night in the following accommodations: Ocean-View Prime Suite, Garden-View Suite, Ocean-View Prime Executive Suite, Deluxe Garden-View Executive Suite or Garden-View Executive Suite
- USD 50 resort credit per paid night in the following accommodations: Club Deluxe Ocean-View Room, Club Ocean-View Room, Deluxe Ocean-View Room, Ocean-View Room, Deluxe Garden-View Room or Garden-View Room
- Oceanfront Gala
30 hand-selected wine producers and all celebrity guest chefs will be featured at a grand tasting event set on the Resort’s stunning Oceanfront Lawn. The freshest island cuisine pairs with sensational wines presented by vintners, master sommeliers and the Resort’s more than 20 sommeliers of various levels.Reservations
Resort Manager and Riedel-certified “glassologist,” Martin Dell, leads an interactive glass tasting class in which guests discover how glass shape, density and size affect taste.Reservations
- Brunch & Bubbles
Featuring top cuvees from Bisol, Roederer Estate, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Krug, Ruinart, Moet & Chandon, Billecart-Salmon and Taittinger, this not-to-be-missed brunch event concludes the weekend of extraordinary wine and food.Reservations
Set against the backdrop of a brilliant Maui sunset, masterclasses feature curated wine selections. Tastings are led by select acclaimed international and domestic vintners and master sommeliers.Reservations
- Elite Wine Dinners
Celebrity guest chefs and vintners pair up with the resort’s award-winning culinary team and robust roster of sommeliers to present extraordinary intimate dinners under the stars.reservations
Other Event Highlights
- Set against the backdrop of a brilliant Maui sunset, masterclasses feature curated wine selections. Tastings are led by select acclaimed international and domestic vintners and master sommeliers.
- Elite Wine Dinners
- Celebrity guest chefs and vintners pair up with the resort’s award-winning culinary team and robust roster of sommeliers to present extraordinary intimate dinners under the stars.
Wine Producers and Featured Spirits
- To Be Released Soon
Wine Therapist to the Stars
- Raise Your Glass
The Resort boasts a team of over 20 introductory, certified and advanced sommeliers across the property. Passionate and collaborative, these masters of craft promise to deliver memorable wine encounters throughout the weekend of events.
Craig DryhurstExecutive Chef at Four Seasons Resort Maui
Born in London, Chef Dryhurst began his career in a series of celebrated London hotels including The Langham, Claridges, The Lanesborough and The Goring. On the French Riviera, he practiced his craft at the iconic Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat. In 2002, he joined the Four Seasons family, starting in Boston, and now oversees all of the Resort’s outlets at Four Seasons Resort Maui.
Peleg MironSpago Maui
Miron leads the culinary team at Spago – located at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. With a career span stretching 10 years, Miron has been able to develop a profound knowledge of food preparation and handling with high quality products under the leadership and culinary vision of Wolfgang Puck.
Kluver is the executive chef of Wally’s Beverly Hills and Wally’s Santa Monica, where he is passionate about highlighting quality seasonal ingredients in every dish he creates. Born and raised in San Clemente, California, his first culinary job was at Patina in Los Angeles. In 2006, he opened Hatfield’s, one of LA's most exciting fine dining establishments. He went on to perfect his craft at The Royce in Pasadena, and in 2014, Wally’s was lucky enough to recruit him to lead their kitchen.