In the food and wine capital of North America, Four Seasons welcomes you to a one-of-a-kind California wine-country resort set within a world-class vineyard. Your experience is perfectly paired with innovative dining, decadent spa treatments and thoughtfully personalized Four Seasons service. Raise a glass to all the best in life.
- Farmhouse Chic
Unwind in spacious comfort, capturing the rustic yet refined character of wine country. Your private terrace offers inspiring views of the vineyards and mountains.
- Celebrating Napa's Bounty
Savour our chef’s innovative entrées on the restaurant terrace, linger over lunch at the Pool Grill, or grab a picnic to go from the General Store.
- Set Within a World-Class Vineyard
Share in the grape-to-glass experience of a hand-harvested vineyard and winery operated by Thomas Rivers Brown, one of the region’s premier winemakers.Details
- Catering to Connoiseurs
Part gourmet boutique, part farm-fresh market, our General Store invites you to linger over a coffee – or shop for a picnic of salads, sandwiches and a bottle of wine.
- Wine-Country Spa Retreat
Discover our stone-clad spa sanctuary. Inspired by Calistoga’s long history as a spa destination, our signature outdoor treatment uses mineral-rich local mud.
- Mountain-View Swimming
Choose between our two outdoor pools – one for families, one for adults. Dedicated Four Seasons pool attendants bring fresh towels, cool cocktails and delicious cuisine.
- Memorable Celebrations
With views of the vineyard and mountains, our indoor-outdoor venues are perfect for meetings, weddings and celebrations – all enhanced with Four Seasons finesse.
- 85 accommodations, including 17 one-bedroom suites and one three-bedroom suite – all with fireplace and private terrace
- Signature restaurant, pool grill and general store
- 5.6-acre (2.3-hectare) vineyard and world-class winery
- Spa with eight treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge and a nail salon
- Two cabanas hidden in the vineyard – for spa treatments during the day and private dining at night
- Two outdoor pools – one for families and one for adults only
- Fitness centre with outdoor terrace
- Kids For All Seasons program
- Indoor-outdoor event spaces hosting from 10 to 200 guests
Birthplace of many of the world’s top Cabernet Sauvignons
Immersed in Vineyards
With one of Napa Valley’s most coveted locations, Four Seasons is nestled in the valley’s north, in the historic town of Calistoga. We’re surrounded by hundreds of acres of vineyards, framed by picturesque forests and majestic mountains. It’s a natural hideaway for relaxation and indulgence.
We invite our guests to explore the winemaking process first hand. The grape-to-glass experience is part of every stay.Mehdi Eftekari General Manager
- EXPLORING DOWNTOWN CALISTOGA
Founded as a hot-springs resort in the 1860s, Calistoga is committed to preserving its original character. Stroll the charming downtown and explore the array of exclusively independent shops and cafés.Details
- BIKING THROUGH WINE COUNTRY
Pick up a bike and go for a ride along local country roads, winding through hidden valleys and lush vineyards. Ask about our Four Seasons guided bike tours.