Relax in your living room, complete with an L-shaped sofa and floor-to-ceiling postcard views of the Cumberland River, the pedestrian bridge and Nissan Stadium. At day’s end, retreat to your separate bedroom, complete with a walk-in closet and dramatic oval tub.
One king bed or two double beds, One rollaway or one crib on request
- King bed: 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child
- Double beds: 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children
- 602–708 sq. ft. (56–66 m2)
- Floors 8–14
- Modern bathroom with spacious marble vanity, two sinks, private water closet and walk-in shower
- Guest powder room
- Formal foyer with coat closet
- L-shaped sofabed and guest powder room, ideal for additional overnight guests (king suites only)
- Desk / dining table for two
- Private bedroom separated by solid wood door
- Walk-in closet
- Connectable to an additional guest room
- Suite Perks
Enhance your experience in Nashville with a private, in-person performance from a Nashville-based hit songwriter – all from the comfort of a Four Seasons suite. Hear the stories behind the songs and have them played just for you. We will elevate it further with a cocktail cart service to your suite before the show, and drinks at Mimo Bar after it. Exclusively available to guests booking a suite.