With a wide expanse of floor-to-ceiling windows, this spectacular suite offers truly panoramic views that include the Cumberland River and Nissan Stadium. Entertain in the corner-view living room, then hide away in the well-separated bedroom with its own sofa and an oversized en suite.
One king bed or two double beds, One sofabed, plus one rollaway bed or one crib on request
- King bed: 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child
- Double beds: 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children
- 990 sq. ft. (92 m2)
- Floors 8–12
- Modern bathroom with spacious marble vanity, two sinks, make-up table, private water closet, walk-in shower and free-standing oval tub
- Guest powder room
- Formal foyer with closet
- Spacious living room with corner views of the Cumberland River, Nissan Stadium and the pool terrace
- Desk / dining dining table for two
- L-shaped sofabed and guest powder room, ideal for additional overnight guests (king suites only)
- Bedroom with L-shaped sofa and walk-in closet
- Connectable to an additional guest room
- Suite Perks
Enhance your experience in Nashville with a private, in-person performance from a Nashville-based hit songwriter – all from the comfort of a Four Seasons suite. Hear the stories behind the songs and have them played just for you. We will elevate it further with a cocktail cart service to your suite before the show, and drinks at Mimo Bar after it. Exclusively available to guests booking a suite.