With infinite places to explore and endless activities at your fingertips, we invite you to experience Nevis with a bespoke Four Seasons twist. From navigating the wonders of the island’s natural landscape to discovering its storied history to savouring a custom meal with loved ones, we’re here to help make your stay in paradise perfect and unforgettable.
TWO ISLANDS, ONE SEA
- An afternoon on the water is just what a Caribbean vacation needs. Our boating excursions provide the unique opportunity to explore the magical stretch of the Caribbean Sea between the two neighbouring islands of St. Kitts and Nevis. Start your day setting sail to St. Kitts, then snorkel the reefs and sea beds near Shitten Bay for starfish, sea turtles, stingrays and colourful schools of fish. Later, return to Nevisian waters for one of our serene sunset sails, and toast to your magical day on the water with Champagne, rum punch or Caribbean beer.
- Kite making is a time-honoured tradition in the Nevisian community. This experience takes families from the craft room out to “the Flats,” an area known for hosting kite-flying competitions and where colourful creations are judged in several categories for design and aerodynamics. With the help of Jonathan Dutil, Guest Experience Coordinator at Four Seasons, kids and kids at heart can learn to build their own kites using wood for the framework, colourful plastic for the design and string to hold everything together – creativity is essential.
- Take an island tour in a taxi with one of our hand-selected local guides and historians. Our historic island of Nevis is home to many firsts, including the first hotel in the Caribbean, the Bath Hotel, and the first integrated Church, the Cottle Church. The island was also home to U.S. Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, who was born in Charlestown in 1755.
- At Four Seasons Resort Nevis, we actually encourage hitting a golf ball or two into the water. In fact, our eco-bio golf balls are perfect for doing just that, as they turn into fish food within 72 hours after hitting the ocean floor. Whether beginners or advanced enthusiasts, the entire family will enjoy practicing their swing on our beautiful beach driving range.
Dive and Dine
- Slip into a wetsuit and join a Four Seasons Chef and a Nevisian dive master for a two-tank dive like never before. Dive and Dine guests explore a local dive site and learn to lasso their own lobsters, in Nevisian fashion. This exclusive Four Seasons begins with breakfast at EsQuilina, followed by an exciting day at sea with lunch and refreshments provided. Once back on shore, the experience culminates with cocktails on the pier before settling into a private beach BBQ where the chef prepares the fresh catch tableside.
Learn More About Nevis from Our Team
Unpacking List: Nevis
It’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our Director of Guest Experiences' five sensory "souvenirs."
Please Note: Some of the above activities and offerings are subject to change due to the current “Vacation in Place” protocols put in place by the governments of St. Kitts and Nevis. For more information regarding COVID-19 related policies and restrictions, please visit our Safe on Nevis page here.