Four Seasons Resort Nevis provides a complete travel experience in a naturally safe and physically distant destination. Our private, 350-acre playground provides a perfect paradise for travellers to escape for a getaway that can allow them to feel safe and secure.
Health and Safety Measures
The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis is pleased to once again welcome visitors to its shores. Since reopening its borders on October 31, 2020, the destination continues to be one of the least impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, currently remains the safest destination in the Caribbean and is marked as a Level 1 destination by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Effective May 29, 2021, only fully vaccinated travellers will be allowed entry into St. Kitts and Nevis. Non-vaccinated children under the age of 18 travelling with fully vaccinated parents are welcome.
Below are the travel requirements for fully vaccinated travellers:
- A traveller is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed since receiving their second dose of a two dose vaccine series (Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna or AstraZeneca/Oxford) or two weeks after they have received a single dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). The traveller’s official COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card will be accepted as proof.
- Traveller must complete the Travel Authorization Form on the national website. Once the Travel Authorization Form is completed, the traveller must submit a copy of their official Vaccination Card (back and front scan). The vaccination card must be sent for verification via email to email@example.com (Subject Line: Vaccination Card) or via WhatsApp to 869-762-0238 or 869-765-4880. The date of arrival and the KN number generated on their completed KNA travel form must be included.
- Upon submission of a completed KNA travel form and approval of their vaccination card, the traveller must upload their official COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test result taken 72 hours prior to travel. There are no exceptions to the 72-hour timeframe.
- Upon receipt of the copy of the COVID -19 RT-PCR test negative result and their official vaccination card, the traveller’s information will be reviewed, and they will receive the approval letter to enter the Federation. For their trip, the traveler should bring a copy of the negative COVID- 19 RT-PCR test and their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card as proof of completion of their vaccination.
- Travellers will undergo a health screening at the airport which includes a temperature check and a health questionnaire. Upon arrival, if a fully vaccinated traveller is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 during the health screening, they can be required to undergo a RT- PCR test at the airport at their own cost (150 USD).
We have endeavored to keep current with applicable St. Kitts and Nevis protocols, but each guest is responsible for complying with the requirements imposed for travel. Please refer directly to the local government website for the latest information.
To find a testing location near you, please visit testfortravel.com.
Once cleared and having exited the airport, guests will be directed to a Tourism desk where they will be asked to provide their name, passport information and where they are staying. A Four Seasons team member will be on-hand to assist with the transportation process:
- Incoming passengers will be transported to their accommodations via taxi operators who have been certified by the St. Kitts or Nevis Tourism Authority via the “Travel Approved”program. Each vehicle must have a visible “St. Kitts & Nevis Travel Approved Seal” on its windshield. Only “St. Kitts & Nevis Travel Approved” vehicles can collect passengers upon arrival at the airport.
- Departures from the airport to Christophe Harbour will be staggered and taxi van capacity will be 6 guests per vehicle. Windows will be opened to allow for fresh air ventilation during the scenic 15-minute drive.
- At Christophe Harbour, guests will be met by a Four Seasons team member who will offer them a complimentary bottled beverage (local beer, Ting or water) at the marina prior to boarding the boat for the transfer across to the Resort. Departures will be staggered and boat capacity will range from 8 to 18 guests per boat. Guests will be required to wear a mask during the relaxing 15-minute boat ride.
- Private transfer options can also be arranged for our guests. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Luggage will travel separately.
Any guest who fails the health screening at the airport will be required to take a COVID-19 test. Those guests will then be transferred privately to the Resort where they will quarantine until test results are returned. If results are negative, the guests will proceed with their planned vacation. If results are positive, guests will need to be isolated until they recover and obtain a negative test result (additional costs apply).
Upon arrival at the Resort, guests will be met at the pier and escorted to the health screening area. A temperature check and a health questionnaire will be carried out for each guest and once guests have successfully passed screening, they will be issued a colour-coded wrist band. Daily temperature checks will be carried out throughout the duration of their stay and will take place at the first point of entry after leaving the guestroom (lobby, restaurant, pro shop, etc.).
All Resort employees will be wearing face coverings and, in accordance with the advice of medical experts and industry best practices, all guests (ages 10 and above) will be required to wear a face covering when in public indoor spaces and when receiving service in guestrooms. Face coverings are strongly recommended for children age 2 to 9 years old. In addition, local Federation regulations mandate guests wear face coverings when dining at outdoor restaurants or bars at all times, other than when they are actively eating or drinking. Guests are also required to wear face coverings in public outdoor spaces and when walking along Resort pathways.
After screening, guests will be directed to their guestroom via human arrow signs and invited to return to the group hospitality desk on a flow basis to confirm activities. If a guest develops COVID-19 during their stay and are unable to return home as scheduled, the Resort follows strict protocols from the St. Kitts and Nevis Ministry of Health as well as Lead With Care guidelines:
- The guest would be placed in isolation for a minimum of 14 days, or sent to the hospital depending on the severity of their symptoms.
- Regular temperature checks will be conducted.
- The guest will only be able leave The Federation on a commercial carrier once the 14 day period is over and they receive two consecutive negative PCR test results.
- A COVID-19 Recovery Rate of USD 325 per night will be offered along with a 15% F&B discount.
Fully vaccinated air travellers will be asked to “Vacation in Place” for nine days:
- All fully vaccinated air travellers are free to move throughout the Resort property, interact with other guests and partake in Resort activities only.
- Fully vaccinated travellers staying beyond nine days are required to be tested on Day 9 of their stay (USD 150 costs apply). Once their test is returned negative, they may integrate into the Federation participating in tours, attractions, restaurants, beach bars, retail shopping, etc.
- Fully vaccinated travellers are not required to submit an exit RT-PCR test. If a pre-departure test is still required for the country of destination, the RT-PCR test will be taken 72 hours prior to departure (USD 150 costs apply).
With the summer family travel season beginning, considerations have been made for families travelling with children under 18 years of age:
- If the family is staying nine days or less, the above Vacation in Place guidelines apply.
- If the family is staying 10 days or more, the parents and the child will have to Vacation in Place until Day 14 when the child will be tested (USD 150 costs apply).
- Vaccinated parents travelling with a non-vaccinated child will not be allowed to integrate into the Federation until after the child is tested on Day 14 and the test results come back negative.
*Note: One additional protocol pertaining to our villa guests requires that they be accompanied to our Resort facilities and back to their villas by an escort. Requests for the escort can be made via the FS App.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis facilitates on-property testing for our guests to meet with the CDC’s expanded requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States. Please see the official CDC website for more information.
- Testing services are provided by Next Generation Medical Laboratory and collected samples are sent to St. Kitts for processing.
- Negative results are sent to the guests directly by the Ministry of Health via their email no later than 24 hours after the test is administered.
- If desired, guests can request that their results be printed at the front desk.
- The cost of the test is USD 150 per person and can be charged directly to the guest folio.
All departing travelelrs will be required to wear a mask and administered a temperature check upon arrival at the airport. They will also be asked to sanitize and observe all social distancing protocols displayed at the departures area.
The On-Property Experience
Located on a 350-acre (140 hectare) playground on the naturally physically distant island of Nevis – it’s only 36 square miles (93 square kilometres) with a population of just 12,000 people – Four Seasons Resort Nevis is a modern embodiment of the spirit and soul of the Caribbean. Reimagined and revitalized, but rooted in history and heritage, this beachfront oasis offers a captivating combination of adventure, discovery, serenity and recreation.
The Private Retreats at Four Seasons Resort Nevis are the ultimate Caribbean escape. Located in our exclusive enclave, this collection of luxury vacation rental homes provides space and privacy to connect with each other and the world around you. Whether you’re seeking a home away from home or a quiet place to study or work from home, our dedicated team ensures every moment of your stay on this island sanctuary is tailored to your individual needs.
The Private Retreats experience at Four Seasons Resort Nevis offers personalized service, plenty of space to work and play, all the amenities of home and everything that anyone could need while away. In addition to their unique character, each stand-alone villa also offers services and amenities including dedicated ambassadors for daily needs or special requests, custom-tailored pre-arrival provisioning services, private pools and kitchens, private in-home experiences and full access to all Resort services and amenities. Learn more.
With many schools and offices still on virtual schedules, Four Seasons Resort Nevis invites guests to study and work from home in paradise with the extended stay “workcation” and “schoolcation” programs. As an extension of the Resort’s Kids for All Seasons programming, the new schoolcation offerings provide kids remote learning support during school hours, followed by a daily after school program that includes a variety of active and educational activities. And while their children are studying, parents can enjoy quiet time to work from their guest room, villa, pool cabana or private beach hut before re-joining them after work for some quality family time. Learn more.
Our exclusive and unique activities have been designed for small, intimate groups and are infused with a distinct Nevisian flare. Let our expert guest services team tailor each experience for maximum fun under the Caribbean sun. Contact us via the Four Seasons App to request your copy of our Activities Guide.
Experience a delicious culinary journey that will take your palate around the Caribbean one bite at a time.
- A Taste of Mango: Experience a Vibrant display of Caribbean cuisine with select dishes and cocktails from the Mango menu. Every Sunday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Mexican Night: It’s fiesta time! Join us for an authentic Mexican dining experience with live entertainment. Every Tuesday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Grill Night: Dine beachside while enjoying delicious Caribbean grilled cuisine and craft cocktails with live entertainment. Every Thursday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm.
Enjoy open-air dining at our brand-new beachside restaurant, On the Dune. Serving daily breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dinner, On the Dune features an eclectic blend of locally-sourced Caribbean and American cuisines along with a relaxing yet upscale bar program, focused around a noteworthy selection of modern mixology creations. Learn more.
In addition to the Resort’s outdoor dining destinations, you are welcome to enjoy a private dinner in your villa, suite, at our historic sugar mill, under the stars on our Resort pier or at a secluded beachfront location on Pinney’s Beach. Our culinary team will create a customized dining experience for you and your family featuring your favorite flavors and Caribbean dishes.
If you prefer to dine in the comfort of your room, our In-Room Dining team will prepare your order and leave it outside your door. Order via your in-room telephone or utilize the chat feature on the Four Seasons App.
Four Seasons Mobile App
Download the Four Seasons App to take advantage of touchless check-in and check-out features. Chat with an on-site representative who can assist with dining and spa reservations, activity booking or any other questions you may have. Through the mobile app, you will also be able to request housekeeping services, view your bill and explore the Resort’s amenities and daily specials.