Step aboard a piece of history as you experience a private streetcar ride on the historic St. Charles line, in operation since 1835. An authentic New Orleans brass band will lead you via second line to your streetcar, customized with décor to suit your special occasion. A local historian will await your arrival, ready to share the sights and sounds of the Crescent City with you as you explore one of its most charming neighbourhoods. Back at the Hotel, indulge in a wine-paired dinner at Miss River, Alon Shaya's "love letter to Louisiana," before retreating to your suite to relax and recharge. Once home, you'll receive an online album with professional photographs from your Streetcar Experience to be Desired.
Reservation must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Valid from
- Oct 23 2021 – May 31 2022
- Maximum Stay
- 1 night
- A private ride on the historic St. Charles Streetcar, with a brass band to lead second line to your streetcar and a local historian to guide the ride
- Personal photographer and an online photo album showcasing images from your streetcar experience
- Wine-paired dinner at Miss River on your return from the streetcar ride
- Please note that the streetcar experience does not permit stopping or disembarking, and alcoholic beverages may not be cosumed during the ride.
- All included experiences must be completed by 10:30 pm.
All offers are subject to availability at time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.