Looking for the ultimate Downtown experience? Our team has thoughtfully curated itineraries to make the most of your stay in TriBeCa, the cornerstone of luxury lifestyle in Lower Manhattan. You'll enjoy exclusive access to the city's most authentic neighbourhoods, available only to guests of
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown.
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown.
Empire Suite Experience
- Welcome to the Empire Suite Experience, the ultimate New York City lifestyle experience. This stunning suite sits on the 24th floor of the Hotel and offers sweeping 180-degree panoramic views over all of Downtown and towards Midtown. Heralded as the ultimate residential experience in Lower Manhattan, it is the perfect backdrop to the city that never sleeps and has become an urban sanctuary for musicians, fashion designers, celebrities and royal families. You'll feel on top of the world and you'll be the talk of the town. This is an Empire State of Mind.
The Empire Suite Experience includes:
- Roundtrip BLADE helicopter transfers from all three major airports (JFK, La Guardia & Newark) for two
- Limousine transfers from Wall Street Heliport (or airport if preferred) for two
- Daily breakfast for two through In Room Dining
- Personal Spa Retreat for two: couple’s massage, soak service and choice of Resident Healer experience (available in-room or in-Spa). Please note, the Resident Healer experience is a maximum of 90 minutes and subject to availability.
- Choice of personalized silk pajamas by Olivia Von Halle or Duke + Dexter loafers for two
Life + Longevity
- Welcome to your personal journey into wellness. Together with the Princeton Longevity Center, world-renowned leaders in preventive medicine, we’ve curated the ultimate wellness package to ensure you are taking the most proactive approach to your health and longevity. For nearly 20 years, the Princeton Longevity Center has been the region’s leader in preventive medicine and longevity. You’ll experience a comprehensive exam – combining the latest technology with caring experts who take the time to fully evaluate your health – that can detect early cancers, heart disease, aneurysms and the “silent killers” that are often missed in routine physical exams or blood tests. Princeton Longevity Center’s approach to illness and premature aging will help you identify your risk of future disease and create a personalized program to improve your health and maintain an active lifestyle. This package can be designed for one or two people.
The Life + Longevity package includes:
- Comprehensive exam at Princeton Longevity Center (full day)
- Three nights in an Oculus Suite
- Daily breakfast through In Room Dining
- Dedicated Wellness Menu credit
- Soveral Signature Facial Treatment (60 minutes)
- Therapeutic Awakening Massage (60 minutes)
- Remineralizing Crystal Detox (full body salt exfoliation) (60 minutes)
- Daily fitness, yoga and meditation
BIKE THE CITY
- Borrow one of our Biria Bikes during your stay with us and head out for a morning or afternoon of adventure. While New York City is one of the most densely populated urban environments in the world, the city, and specifically Lower Manhattan, is surrounded by water on all sides and boasts great natural beauty. With more than 1,350 miles (2,175 kilometres) of bike lanes around the island, the city is extremely bike-friendly and offers the ideal way to take in the sights and sounds of Lower Manhattan. Be sure to take one of our bespoke maps illustrating the most special parts of the city, where there is no shortage of exceptional attractions, each treasured for its cultural significance. Please see the Concierge Team to reserve a bike and for suggestions on where to go near and far.
PICNIC IN THE PARK
- A picnic among the fall foliage in the park is part of the quintessential New York City experience. Handcrafted by Executive Chef Maria Tampakis, our Picnic in the Park experience features a picnic blanket and picnic hamper, ready for you to grab on the go and enjoy with friends and loved ones at a destination of your choice. We highly recommend any one of the numerous parks and green spaces in Lower Manhattan, particularly one with a view of the Hudson River and Lady Liberty. Our picnic baskets offer a choice of a platter and classic options and feature a selection of cheeses and charcuterie from NYC favourite grocer Murray’s Cheese; fresh salads and the best of New York classic sandwiches; grilled seasonal vegetables; fresh fruit, kettle chips, marinated olives, chocolate chip cookies and Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade. All picnics can be made vegetarian upon request.
- The Picnic in the Park experience is USD 175 for two people and is only available to guests of the Hotel. Picnics can be booked by emailing email@example.com and require 24 hour advance notice.
The Streets Are A Gallery
- New York City is a treasure trove of street art. Hosted by renowned New York City photographer Joe Thomas, this three-hour walking tour of Lower Manhattan covers some of the best street art in the city. Explore some of the most dynamic neighbourhoods in the city, from the Lower East Side to Little Italy and Nolita, as your learn about the many world-famous artists who have created murals in these areas. You’ll also get a look at areas not regularly seen by tourists and pass by some of New York’s most iconic establishments, including Katz Delicatessen and Prince Street Pizza.
"The Streets Are A Gallery" is only available to in-house guests of the Hotel.
The Streets Are A Gallery Includes:
- Three-hour walking tour hosted by Joe Thomas, renowned New York City photographer
- Professional tips on lighting, composition, camera settings, lenses and more
- Sony A7III mirrorless camera can be loaned to you upon request (optional)
- SD card to capture all of your images so you can take them home after the tour (optional)
- Autographed print by Joe Thomas as a special take-home memento
- * A maximum of five people per tour and a 24-hour cancellation policy is currently in place. Thank you for your understanding
Learn More About New York Downtown From Our Team
Unpacking ListIt’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our General Manager's six sensory "souvenirs."