Downtown New York offers no shortage of thrilling and unforgettable activities, but they're even better when experienced with a loved one or family by your side. Here, we share just some of the many adventures you can embark on as two or a few – both here at the Hotel and nearby in the city.
- Delicious Date Nights
Savour a five-star steak dinner right here at Four Seasons, home to celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck's first Manhattan location of CUT restaurant. Looking to get out and explore the city? There are endless stellar restaurants to choose from, all close to the Hotel. Soak in views of the water and the Brooklyn Bridge from The Fulton by Jean-Georges, located at the Seaport District, or immerse yourselves in the bustling energy of The Odeon, a landmark restaurant since the 80s.
- Spa Time for Two
Treat yourselves to a soothing massage or body treatment in our couples' spa suite, or spend an afternoon simply relaxing at our sun-filled indoor pool area.
- Shop SoHo
Just a short taxi ride from the Hotel, SoHo offers high-end luxury retail stores as well as eclectic boutiques that you won't find anywhere else. Spend an afternoon exploring the area, refueling at the many cafés and restaurants along the way.
- Sunsets on the Water
Relax on a private chartered yacht while you sail around the Hudson River and soak in a romantic sunset.
- Nights On the Town
Sip on an innovative cocktail at the CUT bar, located just off our lobby, or explore one of the many nearby clubs and bars of Downtown Manhattan, such as the chic Vandal nightclub or neon-lit Peachy's in China Town.
Perks for Couples Staying with Us
- VIP access to Vandal Nightclub
- Personal Shopping Concierge or Tours of the Oculus at Westfield World Trade Center
- Private tour of the 10 Corso Como Gallery with the Gallery Manager, plus a complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Private shopping experience with an expert stylist at 10 Corso Como New York, with a complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Private tour of the Tribeca Arts District with your own personal Curator
- Splash Sessions
Take the kids for a swim in our 75-foot (23-metre) indoor pool, flooded with natural light.
- Explore the Waterways
Whether it's a short boat ride around the Statue of Liberty, or a day-long trip on a yacht or sailboat to the Hampton's, there are a variety of ways to enjoy the outdoors on the water.
- Get Artsy
Explore Lower Manhattan's many art museums, galleries or even street art as a family. We can arrange a personalized tour of the Tribeca Art District, including the educational and immersive Jewish Heritage Museum. Or guide yourselves through the brightly coloured walls around the World Trade Center.
- Journey to Brooklyn
Walk across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge – an experience in and of itself – then enjoy lunch at one of Brooklyn's trendy, family-friendly restaurants.
- Play Time in the Park
There are numerous parks within walking distance of the Hotel that allow your family to let off some steam. Rent bikes along the Hudson River, walk the High Line or explore the attractions of Battery Park.
Perks for Families Staying with Us
- All-Inclusive access to One World Observatory including priority lane, one world explorer and a USD 15 credit at the cafe, bar or gift shop
- VIP tickets to the Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Run/walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge Park with Fit Tours NYC
- Discounted entry to the SeaGlass Carousel for a family of four