92-1001 Olani Street, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707 U.S.A.
Just 35 minutes from downtown Honolulu on Oahu’s sunny western shore, our beachfront Resort is edged to the north by the pristine nature preserve of Lanikuhonua (“where heaven meets the earth”) and to the south by four lovely beach coves, known as the Ko Olina Lagoons. We’re just a short walk to the award-winning Ko Olina Golf Club and a few-minutes drive to the Ko Olina Marina, Hawaii’s only private deep-draft marina – where you can set off for fishing, sailing and whale-watching expeditions. With an abundance of things to do both on land and in the water, you’re guaranteed to find your very own ko olin a – or “place of joy.”
Private Aviation and Airport Lounges
Four Seasons Resort Oahu provides various options for private aviation travel to Oahu and luxury airport lounge access through select partners. Enjoy exclusive rates and amenities when you book a private air experience.Details
- Private Jet Program
Experience Hawaii like never before. Avoid the stress of the airport with Resort Air or Exclusive Air, which take you to your next destination in style.Details
Need to Know
- Arrival & Departure Lounge
- Arriving before or after our standard check-in and check-out times? Relax at our Arrival & Departure Lounge, complete with luggage storage and facilities to refresh before or after your flight.
- Overnight valet parking is available for USD 48 per night.
Let us make the arrangements
- Luxury Car or SUV Transfers
- To make your arrivals and departures a little less hectic, try a pre-arranged airport transfer. Contact Reservations or our Concierge for more information.
- Helicopter Transfers
- If you’re looking for a scenic, extra-quick transfer to and from the airport, we can arrange for a helicopter ride, taking just 10 minutes from the airport to our Resort’s helipad. Ask our Concierge for more details.
- Taxis and Rental Cars
- Taxi and rental services are available. Most major car rental firms operate at the airport. Enterprise is available at the Resort as well as at the airport. Please ask our Concierge for rental-car and taxi rates.
Transport Hubs and Directions
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
- Travel Time
- 30 minutes by car
- 32 kilometres/20 miles