- Adult Pool
Go for a refreshing swim or relax beneath the Hawaii sun by our adults-only pool, whose westward-facing location makes it perfect for taking in the famously colourful sunsets on the leeward coast of Oahu.
- Your Private Paradise
For a romantic, one-of-a-kind experience, indulge in Champagne and a customized menu with perfect wine pairings. Celebrating something extra special? Add a private hula show or live acoustic performance to your evening for a truly memorable moment.
Experience Oahu Together
- Discover Your Ocean Playground
Feel the cool ocean spray, snorkel in secluded areas teeming with marine life and enjoy an unforgettable experience on the Resort's luxury sport cruiser, The Entertainer.
- Unwind by the Water
Relax and rejuvenate by spending some quality time together lounging on one of our private daybeds or in a private beach cabana.
- Private Dining
Savour a private romantic dinner overlooking the water’s edge, on a floating waterscape at the ocean point or on the Presidential Suite Sky Terrace. While you indulge in perfect wine pairings or champagne, hire our professional photographer to capture the moment or celebrate a memorable evening with fireworks.Contact our catering team
- Haleiwa Day Trip
Stroll through North Shore’s Haleiwa Town, which is known as the site of some of the top surfing beaches in the world. Haleiwa Town is also home to boutique shops and eateries, making it a perfect place for day trips. Don’t forget to stop for some shave ice, an island specialty.
- Say ‘I Do’
Tie the knot on the sprawling, picture-perfect, 10-acre (4-hectare) estate of Lanikuhonua, located next to the Resort. Our Wedding Specialists will take care of all the details for you, from flowers and linens to Hawaiian entertainment and honeymoon plans.
- A TASTE OF FOUR SEASONS – PRIVATE DINNERS
- Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two surrounded by swaying palms overlooking the ocean or an intimate toes in the sand celebration in a traditional Hawaiian canoe hale, sip Champagne and indulge in a four-course menu customized by the Resort's award-winning chefs while we take care of all the rest.
- THE ENTERTAINER – AN UNRIVALED LUXURY SPORT CRUISE
- Feel the excitement of high-speed cruising and the decadent thrill of slipping into the water from a private swim terrace and sipping champagne against the warmth of a breathtaking sunset. Amenities include a luxurious queen-sized bedroom, superior sound system, and convertible swim terrace – every facet designed from maximum enjoyment.
- HIKE TO KA`ENA POINT – REALM OF THE GODS
- Embark on a spiritual journey to Ka‘ena Point, a remote and scenic nature reserve that harbours some of the last vestiges of coastal sand dune habitat on the island. Here, at the westernmost tip of Oahu, Kumu Hula La`akea Perry shares stories of the Leaping Rock, long held to be a sacred place where mortal souls make the final leap into the realm of the gods.
- MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE AT KUALOA RANCH
- Kualoa Ranch, the filming location for movies including “Jurassic Park” and “Godzilla,” is home to a wide array of activities for people of all adventure levels. Go horseback riding along scenic pathways that overlook Mokoli‘i Island. Hike, mountain bike or drive an ATV through jungle terrain. Or let loose during the Treetops Zipline Canopy Tour, which begins at the top of Ka‘a‘awa Valley.
- PRIVATE MASSAGES
- Schedule a massage in one of our private spa hale, which are located in our tranquil garden areas.
- Sunrise Yoga
- Start your day with a relaxing sunrise yoga session overlooking the ocean and beach areas. Sessions are taught by one of our on-site, certified yoga instructors.
- STARS ABOVE HAWAII
- Discover the romance of the universe, mesmerized by magnificent views of the moon, planets and galaxies, sharing an experience that inspired Polynesians to epic ocean voyages thousands of years ago, using only the stars to navigate.
- Located within Ko Olina Resort and adjacent to Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina, Lanikuhonua is a sacred and culturally rich oceanfront estate “Where Heaven Meets the Earth.” Once a special retreat for Hawaiian royalty and chiefs, Lanikuhonua’s natural rock formations, or “ponds,” gather natural spring water running down the mountains. Today, Lanikuhonua serves as a place for meditation as well as a connection to Hawaii’s history, thanks to educational lectures by Auntie Nettie Tiffany, the spiritual Kahu for Lanikuhonua. The estate’s pristine 10 acres (four hectares) of lush jungle and oceanfront grounds are also a favourite wedding and event destination with idyllic outdoor setups.
- MA’ILI PILLBOX HIKE
- Along Oahu's secluded western coastline near the Resort, trek to the famed Ma'ili Pill Box for a morning hike and be rewarded with stunning unobstructed views of the entire western coastline.
- SHRIMP TRUCKS
- North Shore waters are abundant with freshwater shrimp, so it’s only natural that Kahuku, Haleiwa and other North Shore beach areas are home to some of the best shrimp trucks. Giovanni’s, Honos, Romy’s and Fumi’s are just a sampling of the food trucks serving up delicious eats like garlic shrimp.
- SHAVE ICE
- Colourful and tropical-flavoured Hawaiian shave ice is considered a quintessential Hawaiian must-try for visitors. Luckily, you won’t have to travel far to find some. Oahu is brimming with shave-ice stands and shops including Waiola Shave Ice and Matsumoto Shave Ice.
- KU’UIPO ELOPEMENT PACKAGE
- Escape to an intimate secret beach location for a simple, elegant ceremony with your forever love. Designed with ku’uipo, or “sweethearts” in mind, Four Seasons Resort Oahu has created the perfect contemporary elopement package; personalized by a Four Seasons wedding planner to include florals and leis, officiant, marriage license and certificate, Hawaii State Beach Wedding Permit and an hour of professional portrait session.