Head out to explore Oahu’s waterfalls, turquoise waters and rugged natural beauty, or let us set up a candlelight dinner on our private ocean point or order you a bottle of wine to enjoy on your private ocean-view balcony. In Hawaii, romance is everywhere.
- Adult Pool
Go for a refreshing swim or relax beneath the Hawaii sun by our adults-only pool, whose westward-facing location makes it perfect for taking in the famously colourful sunsets on the leeward coast of Oahu.
- Your Private Paradise
For a romantic, one-of-a-kind experience, the Resort will set up a private barbecue dinner overlooking the ocean. Indulge in Champagne and a customized menu with perfect wine pairings. Celebrating something extra special? Add fireworks to your evening for a truly memorable moment.
Experience Oahu Together
- Waterfall Hike
Lace up your hiking shoes for a climb to one of the island’s secluded waterfalls, ideal for taking a dip in the refreshing mountain waters.
- Sunset Snorkelling
Bond over the experience of swimming alongside green sea turtles, reef sharks and scores of colourful fish, all taking on a different hue as the sun goes down. Opt for a sunset cruise at nearby Ko Olina Marina, which offers snorkelling and dinner with other couples.
- Private Dining
Savour a private romantic dinner overlooking the water’s edge, on a floating waterscape at the ocean point or on the Presidential Suite Sky Terrace. While you indulge in perfect wine pairings or champagne, hire our professional photographer to capture the moment or celebrate a memorable evening with fireworks.Contact our catering team
- Haleiwa Day Trip
Stroll through North Shore’s Haleiwa Town, which is known as the site of some of the top surfing beaches in the world. Haleiwa Town is also home to boutique shops and eateries, making it a perfect place for day trips. Don’t forget to stop for some shave ice, an island specialty.
- Say ‘I Do’
Tie the knot on the sprawling, picture-perfect, 10-acre (4-hectare) estate of Lanikuhonua, located next to the Resort. Our Wedding Specialists will take care of all the details for you, from flowers and linens to Hawaiian entertainment and honeymoon plans.
- Cliff Jumping at Waimea Beach Park
- The North Shore beach of Waimea Bay is outfitted with cliff-jumping spots perfect for thrill seekers. The recommended time to go is during summer months, when the bay’s waters are calmer than during the big-wave surf season.
- Mountain Sports at Kualoa Ranch
- Kualoa Ranch, the filming location for movies including “Jurassic Park” and “Godzilla,” is home to a wide array of activities for people of all adventure levels. Go horseback riding along scenic pathways that overlook Mokoli‘i Island. Hike, mountain bike or drive an ATV through jungle terrain. Or let loose during the Treetops Zipline Canopy Tour, which begins at the top of Ka‘a‘awa Valley.
- Helicopter Tours
- For the ultimate Oahu sightseeing experience, opt for a helicopter tour that flies you past the island’s many must-see attractions including Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head and Kaneohe Bay, with a tour of the Kualoa Ranch on the north shore. Paradise Helicopters can customize your trip to enjoy every moment in the air.
- Couple’s Massage
- After a fun day of water sports or hiking in the mountains, unwind with your special someone at the Spa & Wellness Centre, which offers pampering couple’s massages in a treatment room that’s spacious enough for the both of you. Upgrade your time together with a treatment in our Spa Hales overlooking the ocean and Lanikuhonna.
- Waterfront Massages
- Schedule a massage in one of our private cabanas, which are located at the secluded and quiet Adult Pool and Adult Beach areas.
- Sunrise Yoga
- Start your day with a relaxing sunrise yoga session overlooking the ocean and beach areas. Sessions are taught by one of our on-site, certified yoga instructors.
- Located within Ko Olina Resort and adjacent to Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina, Lanikuhonua is a sacred and culturally rich oceanfront estate “Where Heaven Meets the Earth.” Once a special retreat for Hawaiian royalty and chiefs, Lanikuhonua’s natural rock formations, or “ponds,” gather natural spring water running down the mountains. Today, Lanikuhonua serves as a place for meditation as well as a connection to Hawaii’s history, thanks to educational lectures by Auntie Nettie Tiffany, the spiritual Kahu for Lanikuhonua. The estate’s pristine 10 acres (4 hectares) of lush jungle and oceanfront grounds are also a favourite wedding and event destination with idyllic outdoor setups.
- Kalapawai Market
- At the entrance of Kailua Beach Park and close to Lanikai Beach, Kalapawai Market is a country neighbourhood store that has been serving up snacks, drinks, coffee, sandwiches and more since 1932. Stop for lunch or dinner at Kalapawai Café for award-winning food and friendly service. Stay closer to home and enjoy the newest Kalapawai Market in Kapolei, a short, 10-minute drive from our Resort.
- Shrimp Trucks
- North Shore waters are abundant with freshwater shrimp, so it’s only natural that Kahuku, Haleiwa and other North Shore beach areas are home to some of the best shrimp trucks. Giovanni’s, Honos, Romy’s and Fumi’s are just a sampling of the food trucks serving up delicious eats like garlic shrimp.
- Shave Ice
- Colourful and tropical-flavoured Hawaiian shave ice is considered a quintessential Hawaiian must-try for visitors. Luckily, you won’t have to travel far to find some. Oahu is brimming with shave-ice stands and shops including Waiola Shave Ice and Matsumoto Shave Ice.