With secluded tropical beaches, inviting turquoise blue lagoons, and stirring sunsets, Four Seasons Resort Oahu is the essence of romance. Paying homage to the Hawaiian saying, ka pilina ā kaua- the intimacy between us two, we offer a distinct collection of services, amenities, and activities – ranging from culinary and indigenous spa, to outdoor pursuits, creating unforgettable, intimate moments.
- Adult Pool
Go for a refreshing swim or relax beneath the Hawaii sun by our adults-only pool, whose westward-facing location makes it perfect for taking in the famously colourful sunsets on the leeward coast of Oahu.
- Your Private Paradise
For a romantic, one-of-a-kind experience, the Resort will set up a private barbecue dinner overlooking the ocean. Indulge in Champagne and a customized menu with perfect wine pairings. Celebrating something extra special? Add fireworks to your evening for a truly memorable moment.
Experience Oahu Together
- Discover Your Ocean Playground
Feel the cool ocean spray, snorkel with Oahu's majestic wildlife, and sip champagne against the warmth of a breathtaking sunset aboard The Entertainer, our luxury sports cruiser.
- Waterfall Hike
Lace up your hiking shoes for a climb to one of the island’s secluded waterfalls, ideal for taking a dip in the refreshing mountain waters.
- Sunset Snorkelling
Bond over the experience of swimming alongside green sea turtles, reef sharks and scores of colourful fish, all taking on a different hue as the sun goes down. Opt for a sunset cruise at nearby Ko Olina Marina, which offers snorkelling and dinner with other couples.
- Private Dining
Savour a private romantic dinner overlooking the water’s edge, on a floating waterscape at the ocean point or on the Presidential Suite Sky Terrace. While you indulge in perfect wine pairings or champagne, hire our professional photographer to capture the moment or celebrate a memorable evening with fireworks.Contact our catering team
- Haleiwa Day Trip
Stroll through North Shore’s Haleiwa Town, which is known as the site of some of the top surfing beaches in the world. Haleiwa Town is also home to boutique shops and eateries, making it a perfect place for day trips. Don’t forget to stop for some shave ice, an island specialty.
- Say ‘I Do’
Tie the knot on the sprawling, picture-perfect, 10-acre (4-hectare) estate of Lanikuhonua, located next to the Resort. Our Wedding Specialists will take care of all the details for you, from flowers and linens to Hawaiian entertainment and honeymoon plans.
- A TASTE OF FOUR SEASONS – PRIVATE DINNERS
- Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two surrounded by swaying palms overlooking the ocean or an intimate toes in the sand celebration in a traditional Hawaiian canoe hale, sip Champagne and indulge in a four-course menu customized by the Resort's award-winning chefs while we take care of all the rest.
- ROMANTIC PICNIC ON THE BEACH
- Whether enjoying a sunset picnic on the beach or from one of Oahu’s famed hiking trails, enjoy a customized artisanal picnic basket and create your very own romantic ambiance with the Island’s alluring backdrop. Sip Champagne, savor wholesome cuisine, stargaze and experience an intimate afternoon or evening together with an effortless picnic selection.
- HANA ALOHA MIXOLOGY FOR COUPLES
- Imbibe a ceremonial tasting of Kō Manulele, the sweet juice of heirloom sugarcane on a private tour of Kō Hana Rum Distillery. In the ancient love ceremony Hana Aloha, Kō Manulele was one of three sugarcanes used to arouse a deep and everlasting love. Experience heirloom, hand-harvested varietals that are pressed to juice and distilled to perfection in a private tasting of some of the world’s finest pure cane rums.
- THE ENTERTAINER – AN UNRIVALED LUXURY SPORT CRUISE
- Feel the excitement of high-speed cruising and the decadent thrill of slipping into the water from a private swim terrace and sipping champagne against the warmth of a breathtaking sunset. Amenities include a luxurious queen-sized bedroom, superior sound system, and convertible swim terrace – every facet designed from maximum enjoyment.
- HIKE TO KA`ENA POINT – REALM OF THE GODS
- Embark on a spiritual journey to Ka‘ena Point, a remote and scenic nature reserve that harbours some of the last vestiges of coastal sand dune habitat on the island. Here, at the westernmost tip of Oahu, Kumu Hula La`akea Perry shares stories of the Leaping Rock, long held to be a sacred place where mortal souls make the final leap into the realm of the gods.
- Cliff Jumping at Waimea Beach Park
- The North Shore beach of Waimea Bay is outfitted with cliff-jumping spots perfect for thrill seekers. The recommended time to go is during summer months, when the bay’s waters are calmer than during the big-wave surf season.
- MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE AT KUALOA RANCH
- Kualoa Ranch, the filming location for movies including “Jurassic Park” and “Godzilla,” is home to a wide array of activities for people of all adventure levels. Go horseback riding along scenic pathways that overlook Mokoli‘i Island. Hike, mountain bike or drive an ATV through jungle terrain. Or let loose during the Treetops Zipline Canopy Tour, which begins at the top of Ka‘a‘awa Valley.
- HELICOPTER TOURS
- For the ultimate Oahu sightseeing experience, opt for a helicopter tour that flies you past the island’s many must-see attractions including Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head and Kaneohe Bay, with a tour of the Kualoa Ranch on the north shore. Paradise Helicopters can customize your trip to enjoy every moment in the air.
- COUPLE’S MASSAGE
- After a fun day of water sports or hiking in the mountains, unwind with your special someone at the Spa & Wellness Centre, which offers pampering couple's massages in a treatment room that’s spacious enough for the both of you. Upgrade your time together with a treatment in our Spa Hales overlooking the ocean and Lanikuhonna.
- WATERFRONT MASSAGES
- Schedule a massage in one of our private cabanas, which are located at the secluded and quiet Adult Pool and Adult Beach areas.
- SPA UNDER THE STARS
- Slip away to a sensual night spa with Spa Under the Stars and discover the romance of the universe with exclusive access to the Spa’s amenities and facilities, followed by ocean front outdoor massages and a private stargazing experience, sharing views that inspired Polynesians to embark on epic ocean voyages thousands of years ago, using only the stars for navigation.
- Sunrise Yoga
- Start your day with a relaxing sunrise yoga session overlooking the ocean and beach areas. Sessions are taught by one of our on-site, certified yoga instructors.
- STARS ABOVE HAWAII
- Discover the romance of the universe, mesmerized by magnificent views of the moon, planets and galaxies, sharing an experience that inspired Polynesians to epic ocean voyages thousands of years ago, using only the stars to navigate.
- Located within Ko Olina Resort and adjacent to Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina, Lanikuhonua is a sacred and culturally rich oceanfront estate “Where Heaven Meets the Earth.” Once a special retreat for Hawaiian royalty and chiefs, Lanikuhonua’s natural rock formations, or “ponds,” gather natural spring water running down the mountains. Today, Lanikuhonua serves as a place for meditation as well as a connection to Hawaii’s history, thanks to educational lectures by Auntie Nettie Tiffany, the spiritual Kahu for Lanikuhonua. The estate’s pristine 10 acres (four hectares) of lush jungle and oceanfront grounds are also a favourite wedding and event destination with idyllic outdoor setups.
- MA’ILI PILLBOX HIKE
- Along Oahu's secluded western coastline near the Resort, trek to the famed Ma'ili Pill Box for a morning hike and be rewarded with stunning unobstructed views of the entire western coastline.
- SHRIMP TRUCKS
- North Shore waters are abundant with freshwater shrimp, so it’s only natural that Kahuku, Haleiwa and other North Shore beach areas are home to some of the best shrimp trucks. Giovanni’s, Honos, Romy’s and Fumi’s are just a sampling of the food trucks serving up delicious eats like garlic shrimp.
- SHAVE ICE
- Colourful and tropical-flavoured Hawaiian shave ice is considered a quintessential Hawaiian must-try for visitors. Luckily, you won’t have to travel far to find some. Oahu is brimming with shave-ice stands and shops including Waiola Shave Ice and Matsumoto Shave Ice.
- KU’UIPO ELOPEMENT PACKAGE
- Escape to an intimate secret beach location for a simple, elegant ceremony with your forever love. Designed with ku’uipo, or “sweethearts” in mind, Four Seasons Resort Oahu has created the perfect contemporary elopement package; personalized by a Four Seasons wedding planner to include florals and leis, officiant, marriage license and certificate, Hawaii State Beach Wedding Permit and an hour of professional portrait session.