Motivation comes easily with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and resistance machines from Technogym Kineses systems – matched by our expert personal trainers. Discover dedicated rooms for stretching and Pilates and an outdoor free-weights platform.
- Every Day
- 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fitness Services and Amenities
- Complimentary Sports Drinks and Snacks
- Six Tennis Courts (Three for Night Play) plus Racquets and Balls for Leisure Play
- Strength Training
- Badminton Court
- Lawn Croquet
- Jogging Routes
- Cardio Equipment
- Certified Trainers
- Daily Yoga
- Join us for complimentary, 8:00 am yoga at the Fitness Centre, starting your day with a sense of balance and harmony. We’ll be pleased to arrange a personalized class, whether for an introductory session or advanced training in classic Sivananda postures.
- Jogging and Biking
- The Ocean Club’s beachfront grounds provide excellent jogging routes, inspiring you with views of sand, sea and tropical gardens. Bicycles are also available for complimentary use, giving you a fun workout as you explore Paradise Island.
- Personal Training
- Our experienced trainers provide personalized, one-on-one instruction in a variety of disciplines, ranging from Pilates to cardio, strength and endurance training. Get ready for an amazing workout!
- Private Instruction
Let one of our trainers guide you through a challenging workout, incorporating both strength and endurance training. If you are currently seeing a trainer at home, we will be happy to follow your program.
- Flexibility/Stretch Session
Using both active and passive stretching techniques, this tailor-made session can focus on specific body parts or address each of the body’s muscles and joints.
- Core Training Session
A 5-minute warm-up is followed by basic, hip-and-lower-back stabilization exercises, then the session continues to focus on core movements. Exercises are both isometric and dynamic.
- Full-Body Stabilization Training
This session is designed to strengthen and stabilize the rotator cuff of the shoulders and hips, while helping to improve balance and neuromuscular coordination. Flexible for beginner, intermediate or advanced levels.
- Whole-Body Conditioning
Not for the faint of heart, this is a session that you and your muscles will not soon forget! Push-ups, pull-ups, lunges and sprints make this a challenge for even the elite athlete.