Experience the sleek modern style of Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston. In a cutting-edge 61-storey skyscraper with a prime Back Bay location – steps from global business, art and music – discover the newest in Four Seasons comfort. Our inspiring staff offer friendly, devoted care, defining a lifestyle of contemporary luxury in Boston.
- RESIDENTIAL-STYLE COMFORT
Relax into spacious, contemporary luxury in our 215 accommodations, including 41 suites. Four Seasons service enhances every detail of your stay.
- JAPANESE DINING AT ZUMA
Taste the innovation of Zuma, the global culinary destination renowned for Japanese izakaya cuisine. It’s one of three options for Four Seasons dining and drinks.
- SPA SOPHISTICATION
In our seventh-floor spa, Four Seasons sets the standard for indulgence, featuring skincare and massages designed to rejuvenate both body and mind.
- OASIS IN THE CITY
Take a refreshing dip in our 64-foot (20-metre) swimming pool curving along a spectacular wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. Lounge poolside with seventh-floor city views.
- BOSTON’S NEWEST EVENT VENUE
With two sunlit ballrooms, five function rooms and an outdoor terrace, One Dalton Street is Boston’s new leading-edge address for meetings, events and weddings.
- MASTERFUL URBAN DESIGN
With a gently curving triangular form, this 61-storey tower was designed by Harry Cobb of Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, one of the world’s most distinguished architects, along with Cambridge Seven Associates.
- 215 SLEEKLY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS, INCLUDING 41 SUITES – ALL WITH CITY VIEWS
- THREE DINING OPTIONS, INCLUDING THE RENOWNED ZUMA, A BREAKFAST RESTAURANT AND A STREETSIDE LOBBY CAFÉ
- SOPHISTICATED CITY SPA WITH FIVE TREATMENT ROOMS, INCLUDING A COUPLES’ ROOM
- CURVED 64-FT. (20 M) SWIMMING POOL BESIDE A SPECTACULAR FLOOR-TO-CEILING GLASS WALL
- ENERGIZING URBAN FITNESS CENTRE
- BUSINESS CENTRE WITH LOUNGE AREA
- TWO SUNLIT BALLROOMS, FIVE FUNCTION ROOMS AND A SIXTH-FLOOR OUTDOOR TERRACE – TOTALLING 10,825 SQ. FT. (1006 M2)
- 24-HOUR CONCIERGE TEAM
Rising above Back Bay, steps from sports, art and music
CAPTURING THE CITY’S VIBRANT ENERGY
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street is a remarkably central address, steps from Copley Square and the city’s best shopping on Boylston and Newbury Streets. Major cultural attractions are within a short walk – from sports stadiums to concert halls and world-class art institutions. Four Seasons provides a convenient starting point for exploring all the best of Boston.
- CATCH A GAME AT FENWAY PARK
Watching the Red Sox at Fenway is a Boston tradition. Opened in 1912, this is the oldest ballpark in Major League Baseball – and it’s just a five-minute drive or a comfortable 15-minute stroll from Four Seasons. Let us arrange a behind-the-scenes tour, a premium suite and player meetups.Details
- VISIT THE LANDMARK NEXT DOOR
Completed in 1894, the majestic First Church of Christ, Scientist, stands right next to Four Seasons. Explore the fascinating Mary Baker Eddy Library and the world-famous Mapparium, a stained-glass globe you can step inside.Details
- MARVEL AT THE MASTERPIECES
Come for a private tour of Boston’s stately Museum of Fine Arts. Among the highlights are Van Gogh’s “Houses at Auvers,” Renoir’s “Dance at Bougival” and an entire gallery dedicated to John Singer Sargent.Details