Experience more of the Resort with a credit of up to USD 500 towards any incidental charge. Unwind with gourmet dining, poolside cocktails, a spa treatment or shopping at the Resort's boutiques. Have some fun with a round of golf, a tennis lesson and more.
- Valid from
- Nov 23 2020 – Dec 18 2020
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- USD 200 Resort credit per night with stays in a guest room
- USD 500 Resort credit per night with stays in a suite
- Always included: Access to our Kids For All Seasons Program for children ages 4 to 12; access to the 5-acre (2-hectare) Explorer Island and water activities; no resort fee
- Resort credit can be applied to incidental charges incurred at the Resort, including dining, spa, salon, golf, tennis, fitness instruction, Explorer Island takeover, boutique purchases and pool cabana rental.
- Credit cannot be used toward Disney tickets, babysitting services or transportation.
- Credit will be applied at check-out.
- Salon and spa treatments are subject to availability.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Blackout dates may apply. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Because theme park capacity will be significantly limited as Walt Disney World® Resort welcomes guests back to the magic, Disney will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all guests ages 3+ in your party to obtain a reservation and valid ticket for the corresponding park and date in advance of park entry. Please note, reservations and tickets are currently limited to one park per day, and Walt Disney World Resort has temporarily suspended several guest experiences, including FastPass+ and the Extra Magic Hours benefit.