Maintain or amplify your wellness routine during your stay with health and fitness options for active recreation and restorative relaxation.
- offer valid for: Feb 27 2020 – Dec 20 2020
- minimum stay: 2 nights
Choose one experience per paid night:
- One-hour golf lesson
- One round of golf
- One-hour tennis lesson
- One hour of personal fitness instruction
- One-hour personal fitness class (yoga, boot camp, Pilates, spinning and more)
- 50-minute treatment in the Spa (excludes treatments valued over USD 200)
Health & Wellbeing
Fitness On Demand
Access the Resort’s Fitness Centre 24 hours a day and discover the latest in cardio and weight training equipment. The wall of windows allows natural light to pour in during the day. Many of the machines have built-in televisions. The spacious fitness studio offers twice-daily in-studio classes like barre, Pilates, yoga and others. A team of certified fitness instructors leads the programme. Tune in to attend a FitnessOnDemand™ class via a large-screen TV.
18-Treatment Room Spa
Our spacious spa treatment rooms include six couples’ suites. Enjoy indoor and outdoor relaxation lounges, large his-and-hers locker rooms complete with steam rooms, Experience Showers and spa tubs. The post-treatment Solarium has zero-gravity wave loungers. The spa also offers a full-service salon with expert hair and nail care services.
Five-Acre Water Park
Avid swimmers will enjoy the adult-only pool, available for lap lane swimming each morning. Plus, the exclusive 5-acre (2-hectare) water park is complete with zero-entry family pool, lazy river, splash zone and two water slides that will keep the young (and the young at heart) busy for hours. For those seeking even more outdoor water fun, you may enquire with the Concierge to arrange excursions such as water skiing, paddle boarding, airboat rides and more.
Our restaurants feature healthy options, including in-room dining. We strive to incorporate locally sourced, fresh ingredients wherever possible. At Plancha, for example, many of the herbs used in the salads and beverages are grown on-site. You can partake in a healthy cooking class in Ravello’s custom demo-kitchen with Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi, who loves to demonstrate simple, fresh Italian dishes from his home country. A variety of class options featuring global cuisine are available.
Tennis & More
We offer three Har-Tru tennis courts and an on-site tennis pro in partnership with Peter Burwash International. Tennis Professional Alain Labrecque is available for group or individual tennis lessons. Classes for children are available. The Resort also has a rock-climbing wall, basketball court and sand volleyball court, plus a jogging trail runs throughout the property.
Golf at Tranquilo Golf Course
The Fazio designed Tranquilo Golf Course, a certified Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary, is unique to Central Florida for its rolling hills and topography. The course features an 18-hole putting green, 6-hole Par 3 course, driving range and TrackMan video launch monitor analysis. Director of Golf Instruction Rod Cook and team are available for individual and group lessons. Since 2017, the course has been home to a nationally televised golf tournament, most recently the LPGA TOUR’s 2019 Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions, held in January 2019 and scheduled for 2020 and 2021.
More to Discover
- Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando
- We're home to Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando, a comprehensive club offering unlimited golf, tennis, fitness, exclusive events and more. Membership is now available.
- Active Orlando
- With 100 lakes, ideal for paddle boarding, water skiing, kayaking and more, plus more than 170 golf courses, the destination makes it easy to find time for healthy and fit activities in between theme park-hopping. At Walt Disney World, you can reserve water sports activities on the Seven Seas Lagoon, including water skiing, parasailing, and fishing. This summer, the NBA Experience is opening at Disney Springs. Basketball fans can live out their NBA dreams while shooting hoops in an interactive court environment. Avid runners also love the Disney Marathons, featuring Theme Park race experiences.