Celebrate on the Island’s most beautiful beach with unforgettable dining experiences at Florie’s, in partnership with the chef behind the #1 World’s Best Restaurant, and in-the-spirit activities throughout our reimagined 6–acre oceanfront paradise.
With a new era of restaurant and bar experiences at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, every meal is an unforgettable experience. Our skilled culinary team and Michelin-starred, World's Best Chef partner develop flavour profiles that showcase our local cuisine and oceanfront environment while embodying the holiday spirit.
- Christmas Eve at Florie’s
- Enjoy a prix fixe menu showcasing Florie’s live cooking techniques with a holiday twist. USD 125 per adult (USD 45 per child ages 5 to 12). *Florie's will also offer select á la carte offerings or dine at Seaway, our oceanfront restaurant
- Christmas Day Brunch at Florie’s
- Savour the best of brunch and traditional holiday favourites at Florie’s with mix of interactive chef stations and dishes presented tableside. Additionally, a seafood bar features a seasonal assortment of the finest seafood, shellfish and desserts. A Champagne bar offers traditional Mimosas and Bellinis with a variety of fresh accompaniments. USD 135 per person (USD 45 per child ages 5 to 12).
- Enjoy a selection of traditional Festival of Lights fare available from December 22 to 29. A menorah lighting and blessing will also be held at sunset each evening.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner at Florie’s
- Showcasing one-night-only menus, Florie’s will offer three-course and five-course prix fixe dinners: three course menu at 6:00 pm, USD165 per person; or five-course menu at 9:00 pm, USD 285 per person.
- Florie’s Bar New Year’s Eve Party
- Ring in the New Year with live music, DJ entertainment and special effects until 1:00 am (complimentary entry). On Florie's Terrace, private lounges for up to 8 people are available for USD 800 including two bottles of Champagne, appetizers and desserts. Additional guests can be added for USD 100 per person. FOR FLORIE'S DINING RESERVATIONS, PLEASE CALL +1 (561) 582-2800 * Prices exclude tax and gratuity. For dining reservation cancellations within 48 hours, there is a charge of 50% less than the price of the menu per person. Cancellations within 24 hours and no-shows will be charged the full price of the menu per person
- At Seaway, take in views of the Atlantic Ocean under a canopy of lush sea grape trees while enjoying a seafood-driven menu rooted in ingredients indigenous to South Florida, with a hint of Latin flair. Open daily for lunch. Open for dinner December 20, 21, 27, 28, 31, January 3 and 4, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
- Holiday Treats
Satisfy your sweet tooth with daily offerings of holiday favourites such as our lobby candy cart or poolside pop-ups such as s’mores. Our chefs have memorable experiences in store – holiday inspired cooking classes, cocktail tastings, an exclusive wine and water tasting, cookie decorating and more. On Christmas Eve, listen to carolers while enjoying egg nog, hot chocolate, cookies and gifts with Santa.
- Pools and Beach
Unwind in a cabana or float away your cares in one of our two pools – one for families and one for adults. You’ll find endless ways to have fun – water sports such as paddle boards and kayaks, beach sports such as beach volleyball, basketball or croquet, and “dive-in” movies featuring traditional festive films. Don’t miss Santa’s arrival and welcome party on the beach.
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation
Bring home a healthy, happy glow this holiday season. Relax and rejuvenate in our Spa with luxurious amenities that make it a sanctuary all its own. Find your bliss in the hands of sought-after practitioners or take part in a number of holiday events and offerings. You can also start the new year fit and energized – our fitness centre, wellness classes and tennis facilities help you stay on top of your game.
- Kids and Teens
Our kids' program offers traditional favourites such as Christmas crafts, gingerbread competitions, family trivia and themed parties while also offering all-new beach experiences. Special pop-up activities for teens will create a getaway just for them.