Perfectly suited for both land and ocean adventures, Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach invites you to our family friendly haven, where you'll find endless ways to connect as a family or discover the many ways adults can unwind as the kids play.
Fun For All Ages
- Water Sports
- Learn how to paddle board and kayak, or boogie board along the surface of our warm waters.
- Beach Sports and Games
- You’ll find endless ways to have fun on our expansive beach, from beach volleyball, soccer, basketball and croquet to soaring a kite high in the sky against the backdrop of the ocean. Have your own place to call home with our comfortable beach beds.
- Pool Time
- Two outdoor pools offer options for adults only and families, both with views of the Atlantic Ocean and cabanas available as your own private retreat.
- Poolside Pop-ups
- Gather for treats such as s’mores or shaved ice.
- Florie's Kids Kitchen
- Budding chefs can feed their passion as our chefs present expert pizza-making tips in Florie’s open kitchen.
- Kids For All Seasons
- This complimentary program is a wonderland of fun for kids ages 4 to 12 – from sandcastle making and shell finding to arts and crafts and music. Our Saturday evening program also offer parents time for a romantic evening alone.
- Tot Room
- A fun place for toddlers ages 0 to 5 to play with a parent or guardian.
Tweens and Teens
- Our complimentary bicycles await to enjoy the beautiful views along the scenic paths of Ocean Boulevard. (age 16+)
- Junior Tennis
- Join our tennis class dedicated to the basics, served up with a little fun. (Ideal for ages 8 – 12)
- Teen Game Room
- A teen hangout with video games, sports and more.
- POLO IN PARADISE WITH NIC ROLDAN
- Enjoy a chef-prepared picnic alongside a polo pro or take your interest in the game to the next level with a masterclass. Whether you prefer being at the centre of the action or viewing from the sidelines – there’s no better place to get a taste of polo season than at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. Score exclusive experiences with America’s leading polo player from January through May 2022.
- MCCARTHY’S WILDLIFE SANCTUARY
- Get in touch with your wild side at this sanctuary for over 200 animals, the top rated attraction in West Palm Beach.
- THE PALM BEACH ZOO AND CONSERVATION SOCIETY
- Home to more than 500 animals on 23 shaded tropical acres, including endangered Malayan tigers, Mexican spider monkeys, jaguars and more, you'll get closer to the animals than you would at most zoos. Kids will love the Interactive Play Fountain, too.
- LION COUNTRY SAFARI
- At this four-mile drive-through safari, you’ll spot everything from big cats to rhinos and have giraffes eating out of the palm of your hand. For an even more enhanced experience, our Concierge can arrange a drive with the curator where you’ll get exclusive access to areas of the safari.
- LOGGERHEAD MARINELIFE CENTER
- One of Florida’s most unique nonprofit cultural destinations focused on ocean and sea turtle conservation, the center features an on-site campus hospital, learning exhibits, and aquariums.
- FLAGLER MUSEUM
- At this national landmark, our Concierge has the insider scoop on a special scavenger hunt, the perfect family friendly way to explore a museum.
- INTERNATIONAL POLO CLUB
- For a family friendly experience at one of the world’s premier polo destinations, purchase lawn stadium seating to watch the exciting polo match right next to the Kids Zone play area. (January through April 21)
- EVERGLADES EXCURSION
- On an Everglades airboat tour, you’ll glide through sawgrass trails, stopping only to see an alligator within picture-taking range. Along the way, your guide will provide fascinating information about this famous habitat. (one hour drive)