EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- From Boardrooms to Ballrooms
Conveniently located in the heart of the city’s most glamorous district, the Golden Triangle, Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, offers 1246 square metres (13,412 square feet) of meeting rooms, the largest choice among Parisian Palaces. Fully renovated, flooded with natural daylight and overlooking a 75-square-metre (807-square-feet) private marble courtyard, they are the perfect playground for all your events.Details
- Combining Virtual and Physical
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, our remarkable meeting rooms allow you to connect instantly with anyone in the world. Work in privacy and comfort, joined by colleagues or clients, for Hybrid Meetings that are tailored to your precise requirements. Webinars or boardrooms, our two all-inclusive packages will answer all your needs.Details
- Technical Expertise
Let us guide you through the planning process and offer you personalized consultation and expert advice from our first-class technology solution providers. Trust us to deliver reliable, turn-key virtual solutions quickly and effectively, to let you focus on what's important for you and your teams.
- Enhanced Health and Safety
From carefully managing the flow of event attendees, to creating elevated individual meal options, our Lead With Care program provides care, confidence and a seamless experience for meeting and event attendees and Four Seasons employees within the COVID-19 environment.Details
We can elevate every aspect of your event
- Welcome to the George V!
- Paris’s finest dining destination – with three Michelin-starred chefs for a total of five Michelin stars – is also home to Jeff Leatham’s magical floral creations. Elevate your events with our signature individual meals options or jaw-dropping personalized floral setups. You are at the George V.
- Connect with our talents
- To energize your events of any kind, immerse your guests in our signature iconic experiences, from Michelin-starred live cooking, to pastry classes, wine tastings, flower classes and much more.
- Interactive Experiences
- From instant chat, to polls and reactions, our technology partners and event experts can work with you to recommend platforms that incorporate interactive activities into your Hybrid Meeting, ensuring remote attendees feel included and engaged.
- Preparation and content creation
- From professional makeup and hairstyling, to individual coaching and inspiration for your presentation technique, we ensure you and your guests feel relaxed and prepared for your moment in the spotlight – ready to broadcast with confidence and purpose to a global audience.