Celebrate the festive season in style at Four Seasons Hotel Prague, where our magical program of seasonal feasts, festive activities and special touches is designed to create lasting memories.
- offer valid for: Nov 28 2021 – Dec 27 2021
- minimum stay: 2 nights maximum stay: 15 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 1 day in advance
- Daily American breakfast for two in CottoCrudo
- Carriage ride to Old Town with roasted chestnuts and mulled wine
- Keepsake gift
- Winter CottoCrudo Terrace
Sit down and warm up with delicious hot chocolate or mulled wine – with the fairy-tale view of Prague Castle – in festively decorated Winter CottoCrudo Terrace this holiday season.
- Christmas Eve Dinner | December 24
“It’s not just about the places you go, it’s about memorable moments with those you love,” says our Concierge Stanislav. Celebrate this festive season with our degustation Christmas Eve menu designed to be enjoyed with your loved ones at CottoCrudo Restaurant.
- Christmas Day Lunch and Dinner | December 25
Taste our special six-course set menu, full of traditional holiday treats paired with fine wines.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner | December 31
Celebrate the New Year with us at the last party of the year, starting with Champagne and canapés, followed by a delicious dinner and live music at CottoCrudo Restaurant.
- Magic at the Markets
Experience the magic of Prague during the festive season with an unforgettable shopping trip to the Christmas markets. A horse-drawn carriage will pick you up from our Hotel and take you through fairy-tale cobbled streets to the Old Town Square Market. Mulled wine and roasted chestnuts will invoke the best of the season during your ride.
- Holiday Celebrations at the Gallery
Envelop your senses in the festive season – delicious pastries with a hot cup of tea during the afternoon, a glass of Champagne with truffled French fries during the evening, and festive decorations and music that treat your mind, body and soul.