Punta Mita, Bahia de Banderas
Located within a 400-acre nature reserve on a private peninsula overlooking Bahía de Banderas, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta, yet feels a world away.
Need to Know
- Dogs must travel with an accredited veterinarian certificate or International Health Certificate, issued at least 10 days before your arrival.
Let us make the arrangements
- Meet and Greet Services
- Upon arrival at Puerto Vallarta International Airport, proceed to the airport’s exit where our uniformed Four Seasons representative will be waiting for you.
- Airport Transportation
- Our Concierge can arrange car transfers to and from the airport for you. Fees apply.
Transport hubs and directions
- Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
- Travel Time
- 45 minutes by car
- 20 km / 25 miles
- Atlanta – 2 hour 55 minutes Chicago – 4 hours 37 minutes Dallas – 2 hours 46 minutes Denver – 3 hours 17 minutes Houston – 2 hours 40 minutes Los Angeles – 3 hours Mexico City – 1 hour 30 minutes New York – 5 hours 50 minutes San Diego – 2 hours 50 minutes San Francisco – 3 hours 45 minutes Seattle – 4 hours 50 minutes Toronto – 5 hours 22 minutes
Local distances to Punta Mita
- Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is located in the northern part of the Bay of Banderas, having around it the following destinations of interest. Puerto Vallarta – 45 minutes Sayulita – 30 minutes San Pancho – 40 minutes Guayabitos – 1 hour Bucerías – 30 minutes La Cruz de Huanacaxtle – 25 minutes