With 180-degree views of downtown, our signature restaurant and bar presents elegance through simplicity on a sustainable California-centric menu of seafood, local meats and seasonal vegetables along with handcrafted cocktails. Meet a group of friends and relax in our retro, urban-chic atmosphere. In the heart of SoMa – with panoramic fifth-floor views of Market Street and downtown – this is one of San Francisco’s best restaurant venues for social drinks and dining.
- Every day 6:30 am – 11:30 am
- Every day 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Tuesday – Saturday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Every day 11:00 am – 12:00 midnight
- MKT Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday nights. The full dinner menu is served in the bar/lounge area, but no reservations are taken.
- Sonoma Duck Breast
Rooftop honey-glazed duck breast, panisse fries, sautéed spring root vegetables, star anise carrot pureé
- MKT Burger
Coffee bacon jam, fancy sauce, romaine, cheddar and American cheese, fries
- HAMACHI CRUDO
Snow peas, Thai basil, Meyer lemon gelée, ponzu
- Marinated Tofu
Mushroom consummé, snow peas, purple radish kumquat, fried ginger
- Baby Gem Salad
Green goddess dressing, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, croutons
- Seasonal Fruit Crostata
Flaky buttery tart, cinnamon streusel, butterscotch ice cream
Making your own ingredients is a key element. It’s much more work, but it’s also a whole lot more fun.Cyrille Pannier Executive Chef
- Saturday – Sunday, 8:00 am – 11:15 am
Weekend Breakfast Buffet
Start your weekend in San Francisco with an elegant buffet at MKT Restaurant featuring a selection of hot and cold breakfast favourites.