- Saturdays, 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Farmer’s Market Culinary ExcursionRelish a truly local food adventure with Executive Chef Michael Patria as your guide. After visiting the local Santa Barbara farmer’s market to select fresh ingredients for the day’s menu, it’s back to the kitchen for a private, hands-on cooking class. Your journey concludes with a delectable four-course lunch, paired with premium local wines, in the stunning oceanfront setting of Bella Vista. USD 600 per couple. Available for guests and locals, reservations must be made a week in advance through Concierge.
- Tuesdays at 11:00 am
Garden Tour with ZekeOur gardens, originally designed by Lockwood de Forrest, flourish with the help of a 15 gardener-team, led by Landscape Manager Ezequiel “Zeke” Gil. Zeke is a fixture at the Resort, overseeing more than 3,000 plant species for more than 30 years. Gain an up-close and personal look on a guided tour, where Zeke will introduce you to 48 of the Resort’s rarest specimens, including the mountain bush cabbage Cussonia, yellow birds of paradise and the bird-catcher Pisonia. Complimentary to guests. Contact the Concierge to reserve.
S’mores in the garden
- Picnic Basket with Chef’s Seasonal Spring Menu Items
- Order through In-Room Dining. Daily
- S’mores in the Garden
- Tuesdays Saturdays 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Secret Garden
- Children ages 5 – 12 are invited to join us in the Chef’s Garden to plant a flower in the on-property garden or in their own decorated pot to take home with them. Wednesdays 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Popsicle Social
- Cool off by the Jungle Pool and enjoy a complimentary popsicle with flavours like Chef’s Garden Meyer Lemon and Blood Orange. Fridays 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Movie Night
- Join us for a film on the Coral Casino Pool Deck, and indulge in botanic cocktails and snacks like the Chef’s Garden Herb Popcorn. Fridays 8:00 pm
- Olive Oil & Chef’s Garden Herb Blending
- Saturdays 4:00 pm
Start each day with a signature Four Seasons breakfast.
- Full American breakfast for two daily through In-Room Dining or in Bella Vista Restaurant
Seasonal DishesJoin us at Bella Vista and savour Executive Chef Michael Patria’s spring menu with highlights including Alaskan Crab and Spring Pea Campanelle, Pear and Beet Salad, Santa Barbara Uni and more.
Springtime CocktailsEnjoy a botanical beverage at Ty Lounge, featuring It Gets Better with Thyme, Perfectly Pear, Botanic Biltmore, the non-alcoholic Chef’s Garden Refresher and more.
- New Treatments Available
Customize your experience by selecting any two 40-minute treatments below for USD 275.The Spa
- Santa Barbara Citrus Massage
Using Santa Barbara Grapeseed Company’s citrus oil with brightening and toning ingredients, our skilled therapists will perform a blend of massage techniques to rejuvenate tense muscles and relieve stress for a sense of wellbeing.
- Biltmore Botanical Body Scrub
Exfoliate and nourish your skin – our organic sugar scrub with finely ground, locally-sourced, dried botanicals, including chamomile, calendula, lavender, rose, hibiscus and orange peel will reveal refined, softer and smoother skin.
- Coconut Citrus Milk Bath
Immerse yourself in our luxurious coconut milk bath that hydrates your skin. Kaolin clay, honey extract and fine seal salt relax and soften skin while slices of blood orange and Meyer lemon from our on-property chef’s garden brighten and tone to reveal glowing skin.