Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, just steps away from Butterfly Beach in the exclusive enclave of Montecito, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara offers the perfect Southern California winter beach escape. Guests of all ages can take part in our exciting holiday experiences, with special touches designed to celebrate the holiday season. Create lasting memories with the ones you love most during your very merry getaway.
- November 28, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Gather friends and family at Bella Vista Restaurant, Santa Barbara’s most beautiful al fresco setting. Partake in an abundant holiday buffet, featuring traditional favourites as well as an extensive selection of seafood, salads, house-made pastas and carvings. USD 145 per adult and USD 75 per child (ages 5–12)
- December 24, 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet
Spend the night before Christmas with loved ones in the casual elegance of Bella Vista Restaurant. Our annual Christmas Eve buffet feast features a menu of traditional holiday favourites and signature dishes, along with fresh seafood, salads and decadent desserts. USD 125 per adult and USD 65 per child (ages 5–12)
- December 25, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Christmas Day Buffet
Gather together on Christmas Day for a buffet-style meal featuring traditional holiday favourites along with an extensive selection of traditional dishes, gourmet creations, seafood, salads, and carving stations. USD 145 per adult and USD 75 per child (ages 5–12)
- December 3, 8:00 pm – 1:00 am
New Year's Eve Celebration
The roaring 20s come to Santa Barbara to ring in 2020! Join us in your best 1920s attire for a welcome reception and dinner buffet, followed by dancing accompanied by a five-piece band. (USD 295 per adult)
- January 1, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
New Year’s Day Brunch
The celebration continues at Bella Vista Restaurant, where Executive Chef Michael Patria will debut the first brunch of 2020. Join us on the oceanfront terrace for an afternoon filled with brunch favourites and classics with a modern twist. USD 125 per adult and USD 65 per child (ages 5–12)
HOLIDAY PARTIES & EVENTS
Celebrate and thank your team with an end-of-the year holiday party in one of our elaborately designed event spaces. Delight in Executive Chef Michael Patria’s seasonally inspired menus and a complimentary Champagne toast. As an added bonus, for each event with over 50 guests booked, receive a complimentary one night stay for two. Please call +1(805) 565-8246 to make your reservation.
SEASONAL SPA TREATMENTS
- Holiday Glow
Enjoy a full body massage with an enticing blend of essential oils that include ginger, orange and cinnamon. This treatment concludes with an application of Nourishing Glow and a glass of bubbly. A mini Nourishing Glow is your holiday gift from us. (50/80 min: USD 200/USD 265)
- Glam Girl
Pamper yourself this holiday season with an Express Hydrafacial followed by a Margaret Dabbs manicure and pedicure. (2.5 hours: USD 350)
MAKING SPIRITS BRIGHT
- November 30, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
HOLIDAY TREE LIGHTING & NIGHT MARKET
The annual tradition of lighting our beautifully decorated, 15-foot Christmas tree continues this year on Saturday, November 30 at 5:30 pm. Start the celebration early at our first ever Holiday Night Market, where local vendors and purveyors showcase their top gift items of the season. While you browse and shop for gifts, enjoy carolers, mulled wine, festive treats and a photo op with Santa himself.
- December 15, 3:00 pm
Teddy Bear Tea
Don’t miss this longstanding tradition and annual event benefitting local children’s charities. While mom or dad nibble on tea sandwiches and pastries, kids will enjoy playtime and holiday treats. Santa’s elves entertain with activities such as cookie making, sing-alongs and story time, while Santa himself will be present for photographs. A portion of the proceeds benefits the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Cottage Hospital. Guests are encouraged to bring a teddy bear to donate as well. Please note that space is limited and early reservations are recommended. Please call +1(805) 565-8232 for reservations. USD 70 per adult and USD 55 per child (ages 5–12)
- December 13, 7:00 pm
EL GALEON SPEAKEASY
This December, a rarely seen hidden space comes alive as a modern day 1920s Speakeasy. Our nautical-themed room El Galeon, which was originally used during Prohibition as a drinking and poker lounge, will be outfitted for the evening with white glove service, Champagne, poker and cocktails from the era that pair perfectly with Chef Michael Patria’s modern twist on 1920s hors d’oeuvres. Guests are encouraged to follow the 1920s dress code. Due to the nature of the event location, there are limited tickets available. Please call +1(805) 565-8232 for reservations. USD 85 per adult
- December 21, 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
COOKIE DECORATING WITH MRS. CLAUS
Back by popular demand, kids can join Mrs. Claus and our pastry chefs for a holiday cookie-decorating workshop. Enjoy a fun and creative afternoon of decorating freshly baked sugar cookies with a variety of festive toppings. Complimentary for Resort guests. Please call +1(805) 565-8291 for reservations. USD 25 per child (ages 5–12)
- December 24, 4:00 pm
Story time with Santa
On Christmas Eve, the whole family is invited to gather in front of our Christmas tree for milk and cookies while Santa himself entertains with storytelling. Complimentary for Resort guests.
- December 1 – 24
Letters to Santa
Created especially for children who need to get their wish lists to Santa before he loads up his sleigh on Christmas Eve, the team at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara has created a “Letters to Santa” writing and delivery station in the lobby.
- December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Partake in a special holiday rendition of Four Seasons’ renowned afternoon tea. Relax in the cosy fireside ambience of Bella Vista and savour an elegant tea service including finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones, pastries and tea cakes along with a freshly brewed pot of one of our fine teas. A glass of bubbly makes the experience even more festive. 24-hour advance reservations are required; please call +1 (805) 565-8237. (Holiday Tea with Sparkling Wine: USD 58 per adult; with Moet & Chandon: USD 105 per adult; with Dom Perignon: USD 305 per adult)
MORE FESTIVE EXPERIENCES
- MENORAH LIGHTING | DECEMBER 22 to DECEMBER 30
- To celebrate the eight nights of the holiday, a traditional lighting of the menorah commences on December 22 at sundown. The lighting will take place in our lobby and will continue every night at sundown through December 30. Complimentary for Resort guests.
- HOLIDAY S'MORES | DECEMBER 21, 24, 28, 31 at 7:00 PM
- Spend the evening bundled up by the fire while our s’mores experts help you create the perfect roasted marshmallow. Go traditional or create a holiday s’more with specialty toppings that will have you coming back for more. Complimentary for Resort guests.
- Milk and Cookie Delivery | December 24
- This Christmas Eve, bring the magic of the night before Christmas to your guest room when you order warm house-made cookies and a glass of refreshing milk for children to leave out for Santa Claus. Reindeer snacks and treats are also available. Please call In-Room Dining at ext. 8236 to place your order. USD 35
- Seasonal Beverages: DECEMBER 1 to JANUARY 1
- Take in the Resort’s elaborate holiday décor and cosy up with a glass of hot chocolate or apple cider available all month long in our lobby. For the early birds, indulge in seasonal flavours and toppings at the morning coffee bar. Complimentary for Resort guests.