Bring your meeting to life in our Resort’s unrivalled venues. Begin the day in the elegant Loggia Ballroom before breaking to La Veranda or La Fonda for smaller sessions. A variety of natural outdoor settings provides refreshing spaces for meals and receptions before guests retreat to the sanctity of their seaside room or bungalow suite.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Nature-inspired Accommodations
Built in classic Spanish Colonial style, accommodations at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara include 206 light, airy guest rooms and suites, and no two are alike. Your guests can choose from ocean-view, mountain-view or a combination of both, all set within 22 acres (nine hectares) of lush gardens woven with sun-dappled, red-brick pathways.Details
- A Mediterranean-Style Escape
Coined “The American Riviera,” Santa Barbara celebrates more than 300 days of sunshine every year. Let your meeting guests discover the natural beauty, red-tile roofs, farm-to-table cuisine and friendly seaside ambience of this coastal gem.
- VIP Service
Create a conference that’s as elegant as it is productive. Enjoy stunning views of the ocean or gardens while a team of on-site AV technicians provides support for the most demanding presentations.
- Invigorating Group Activities
Infuse your meeting with exciting Santa Barbara group activities designed to encourage team building, networking and connection. Within the Resort, your guests can gather for an olive-oil blending class, silent disco yoga or kayaking in Butterfly Bay. Then take the adventure beyond Four Seasons for a private wine tasting, a sunset-sailing experience or an exclusive estate dinner.Details
special starting rate:
- USD 395, a 30% savings
offer valid for:
- Feb 28 2021 – Jun 30 2021
- 15% allowable attrition up to 30 days prior to the group's contracted arrival date
- Complimentary standard wireless Internet access in contracted meeting spaces
- One accommodation upgrade (Resort's choice) with every 30 paid guest rooms
- Complimentary one-hour beer and wine reception prior to a contracted group dinner (for the same number of guests as in the contracted room block)
Its year-round sunny climate and breathtaking coastal and mountain driving routes make our seafront city a superb automotive event destination.
From a small breakout in La Fonda to a welcome reception for a buyout in La Pacifica, each meeting is a new adventure we take on with great care and enthusiasm.Hannah Levis Banquet Manager