Float above treetops on a dramatic suspension bridge and cross into a different world. With locally inspired experiences and rice bowl-shaped architecture set against the lush Ayung River Valley, our Resort takes you closer to the heart and soul of Bali.
- River-View Two Bedroom Villa
A meditation area, spacious outdoor living room and plunge pool complete your private sanctuary – a tranquil one with the hypnotic sound of the river.Details
- One-Bedroom Villa
Intricately carved wood, locally sourced shells and traditional ikat fabric harmonize with the surrounding hillside’s rich greenery and rice terraces.Details
- Royal Villa
Entered through the dramatic rooftop, this three-bedroom, art-filled residence exemplifies casual elegance with its open-sided living and dining areas.Details
- offer valid for: Jun 26 2019 – Mar 31 2020
- minimum stay: 3 nights
- Daily breakfast for two
- Two morning hatha yoga sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- Two morning yin yoga sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- One Muladhara Chakra Ceremony at Sacred River Spa per person (120 minutes)
- Two Sacred Nap experiences per person (60 minutes each)
- Two evening candlelight mala meditation sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- One kirtan/chanting meditation session per person
- One walking meditation session per person (60 minutes)
- One Life Talk session per person (60 minutes)
- Two Balinese water blessings per person (60 minutes each)
- Silence rituals (optional)
The Sacred River Spa
Immersed in lush jungle greenery of the Ayung River valley, our blissful spa treatments draw on the water’s energy and ancient Balinese healing rituals.
Sayan Valley has a sacred energy, and you can feel it in the forest symphony of the river, wildlife and gentle breezes.Ibu Fera Resident Wellness Mentor
- A Green Light
See for yourself the pure emerald green of Bali’s rice fields. We’ll guide you to one of them, where you can help farmers plant the rice, and then to a spa villa for a cleansing and relaxing ritual, followed by a traditional farmer’s lunch by the river.Details
- Private Rafting Discovery
With a paddle down the sacred Ayung River, experience the virgin jungles, rice terraces and towering trees of the majestic gorge.
- Can you keep a secret?
Bali's most famous temples and historical sites are often crowded, yet the island still harbours many sites that are off-the-beaten-track. Experience a sense of discovery with our knowledgeable guides, who share the village's secrets exclusively with Four Seasons guests.Details