Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed subak irrigation network of rivers, canals and weirs dating from the ninth century. Enjoy daily breakfast, take a full-day excursion to Jatiluwih Rice Terraces and spend a day in the life of a local farmer with a private guided trek.
- Valid from
- Sep 22 2019 – Mar 31 2021
- Minimum Stay
- 3 nights
- Daily breakfast for two
- Full-day excursion to Jatiluwih Rice Terraces for two
- A Day in the Life of a Balinese Farmer experience for two
- The excursion to Jatiluwih Rice Terraces includes a private car, guide and picnic lunch.
- A one-night, non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Taxes, service charges and gratuities are additional. Resort rates and services are quoted in Indonesian rupiahs (IDR). As per Indonesian government regulations, all credit card transactions are processed in the local currency.