- November 3 – 22
Marianna Jacobs – Shamanic Energy Healer
A graduate of the Light Body School of the Four Winds Society, Marianna draws on the ancient energy practice of the Laika Shamans of Peru, as well as Reiki and powerful indigenous techniques learned in Bali, India and Chile. Along with an Illumination, her treatments may include Soul Retrieval, Karmic Resolution, Ancestral Healing or Past Trauma Relief.
- Daily Classes
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am (except November 9 and 16) IDR 360,000++ per person
- Private Shamanic Healing
- With the assistance of healing stones, breath work and guided visualization, Marianna clears, balances and resets chakra centres. She works to transform heavy energies into light and emotional wounds into sources of power and knowledge. Her gift focuses on extracting undesired energies and empowering clients to break away from limiting behaviours. 90 minutes, IDR 3,000,000++
- Group Workshop – Journey of Renewal and Empowerment
- Learn ancient techniques of energy clearing and chakra rebalancing. Marianna shares her wisdom on the relationship between energy, breath and the body through relaxing guided visualization in this empowering lesson in self rejuvenation and transformation. November 5, 8, 15, 19 and 22, 4:00 pm 120-Minute Workshop: IDR 500,000++ per person
- Full Moon Celebration – Clearing and Making way for New Things
- Celebrate the full moon by clearing unwanted energy, and learn new ways to reclaim your health and balance by exploring and revitalizing your chakras. With the support of the full moon, honor yourself with an evening of rejuvenation, journey and ceremony. Renew yourself with a better understanding of your unique well being and how to maintain it, enjoying and sharing your light. November 12, 4:00 pm 120-minute session: IDR 500,000++ per person
- December 5 – 17
Vinyasa Yoga with Ingrid Bott
Ingrid describes herself as a yogathlete. A former international ski racer turned yoga teacher and wellness ambassador, her fluid and dynamic style blends vinyasa flow and power yoga. She invites yogis to celebrate power in movement, transformation in transition and gracefulness in strength. Expect the unexpected as Ingrid’s classes allow for freestyle originality to flow, linking poses together like a dance.
- Daily Classes (except December 11)
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am and 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm IDR 360,000++
- Private Classes
- 60 minutes – IDR 1,100,000++ 90 minutes – IDR 1,500,000++
Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.