Infuse your wellness vacation with exploration and discovery on the island paradise of Lanai. Experience of a world of possibilities, from world-class golf featuring ocean views on every hole to sails on clear-blue waters filled with colourful fish. Hike or horseback ride across mountain trails, or swim and snorkel in a protected marine cove. By land and sea, we can arrange a boundless array of island activities that lift your adventurous spirit and nourish the whole you.
- Koele by Horseback
Saddle up and ride into the hills surrounding Koele, once the centre of ranching operations on the island, or explore the wooded valleys and trails of this extraordinary upland terrain, home to axis deer, mouflon sheep and turkey.
- Manele Golf Course
Built on lava outcroppings, the Jack Nicklaus-signature course at our sister property, Four Seasons Resort Lanai, features three holes perched on cliffs, enlisting the Pacific Ocean as a water hazard. The five-tee concept challenges the best golfers – tee shots over natural gorges and ravines must be precise – and novice players will enjoy practicing their swing amid spectacular vistas.
- Sailing Tours
Set out on a spacious sailing catamaran for a three-hour ocean adventure to renowned snorkel sites teeming with coloured fish, perhaps even glimpsing a humpback during whale watching seasons, November to March. Or take a two-hour cruise along the scenic Lanai coastline and enjoy a cocktail and pupus (appetizers) as the sun falls below the horizon.
- Lanai Adventure Park
Ascend into the Cook pine trees on the Challenge Course at Lanai Adventure Park.
- Lanai Adventure Park
- Nestled among Cook pines, this challenge course offers a wide array of opportunities for personal and collective growth, with programs designed to build confidence, trust, communication, empowerment, collaboration, motivation and cohesion. The aerial adventure course allows participants to traverse through over 70 obstacles in a two-tiered “adventure tower” according to their comfort level and desired level of difficulty. Soar seated or in superman position on the zipline course, offering sweeping views of Kaiholena Gulch.
- 4-BY-4 JEEP EXCURSIONS
- Many of Lanai’s natural attractions and heritage sites are best reached by 4-by-4 vehicle. Our Hotel's central location provides a convenient home base for renting a Jeep and exploring the island’s diverse landscapes.
- The island’s contrasting landscapes offer natural motivation for exploring on foot. Take self-guided walks along short trails, or test your endurance during more strenuous climbs to stunning vistas.
- Explore scenic Lanai on two wheels. Join guides from the Lanai Adventure Park on electric Quietkat mountain bike tours around the island. Experience a variety of routes and learn about history and culture. Helmets and backpacks provided.
- Enjoy your archery experience at the Lanai Archery and Shooting Range. A private, introductory lesson prepares you to take aim at traditional and 3-D archery targets from 5 to 25 yards away.
- Enjoy a match or lessons on one of our two outdoor Plexipave cushion courts or the Har-Tru Green Clay court at our sister property, Four Seasons Resort Lanai, expertly managed by world-renowned Peter Burwash International and our on-site tennis pros. Take advantage of complimentary demo racquets, balls and court shoes.
- Sporting Clays
- Challenge body and mind at the 14-station sporting clay course. Set your aim on clays launched to simulate duck, quail, dove, pheasant and hopping rabbits at the wooded course in Lanai’s highlands, with signature stations affording gorgeous vistas of blue skies and neighbouring islands.
- Hulopoe Bay Beach and Marine Preserve
- Steps from our sister property, Four Seasons Resort Lanai, sits idyllic Hulopoe Beach, your destination for splashing, swimming and snorkelling. Lounge amid shady palms, spot dolphins and Hawaiian green sea turtles, and swim with schools of tropical reef fish. The protected marine preserve is among the best snorkelling and diving spots in Hawaii, so jump in and explore the underwater world.
- Scuba Diving
- Experienced divers from around the world come to Lanai for the Cathedrals, two magnificent underwater sites formed by lava flows just minutes from the Resort; but a range of other diverse sites keep them coming back, too.
- Deep-Sea Fishing
- Anglers seeking small- or big-game fish enjoy a sportsman’s paradise on Lanai, where the quarry is mahimahi, wahoo, yellowfin tuna and, occasionally, Pacific blue marlin.