Two king beds, or one king bed and two double beds, One crib (in double-bedded rooms only) or one rollaway bed (fee applies)
4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children
- 206 (m2) 2217.36 (sq.ft.)
- 27th and 28th floors
The bathroom features a spa soaking tub with views as well as a rain shower.
Sejong Road and N Seoul Tower view
Traditional Korean silks and ceramics and details throughout the room, inspired by Korean patterns in Kingfisher glaze blue and warm earth tones, enhance a modern design aesthetic.
- Formal entry foyer; Serving pantry; Separate office; iPad Mini to access Hotel services
- Complimentary access to Executive Club Lounge is limited to 2 adults and 2 children per room (Specialty Suite). Supplement cost for the third adult or child shall apply for the Executive Club Lounge access.
- Complimentary access to Korean Sauna is limited to 2 adults per room. Supplement cost for the third adult shall apply. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed. The sauna is closed every fourth Tuesday of the month.
- Made for entertaining
A serving pantry and dining table for six are perfectly equipped for in-suite catering, while a separate office provides an intimate space for a private conversation before joining the party in your stylish living room.
- Your own private sanctuary
Retreat to your master bedroom’s spa-like, marble bathroom for a soak in the dramatic, free-standing, oval tub. A separate shower and two vanity sinks make this serene space ideal for couples.
Smoke-free Guest Rooms
All guest accommodations and indoor public areas are smoke-free. Smoking will be prohibited and any violation will result in an additional room night charge.