Reminiscent of a bustling European market hall, this show-stopping buffet is an international bazaar of foods, flavours and cuisines, all prepared à la minute at interactive, live cooking stations.
- Everydayㅣ6:30 am – 10:30 am - Adult - KRW 55,000ㅣChild - KRW 27,500
- Mon - Friㅣ11:30 am – 2:30 pm - Adult - KRW 95,000ㅣChild - KRW 47,500
- Sun - Thuㅣ5:30 pm – 9:30 pm Fri - Sat (1st seating)ㅣ5:30 pm – 7:30 pm Fri - Sat (2nd seating)ㅣ8:00 pm – 10:00 pm - Adult - KRW 118,000ㅣChild - KRW 59,000
- Weekend Brunch
- Weekends and bank holidays 1st seatingㅣ11:30 am – 1:30 pm 2nd seatingㅣ2:00 pm – 4:00 pm - Adult - KRW 110,000ㅣChild - KRW 55,000
- * Children (49 months to elementary schooler)
Private Dining Room
- Fresh Lobster
Let our chefs prepare you a fresh lobster cooked to order
Food tends to just sit at buffet restaurants. Our specialty is à la minute, with chefs at the live stations happy to engage guests and take special requests. It really sets us apart.Jaeyoung Lee Executive Chef
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays from 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
Start your brunch at The Market Kitchen with a complimentary glass of Cremant and all-you-can-eat grilled lobster.
More Dining Options
Our Michelin-starred, Cantonese restaurant brings the grandeur of Shanghai’s swinging 1920s to modern Seoul, using premium ingredients, unique presentations and Chef de Cuisine Koo Kwok Fai’s authentic recipes to delight your senses.
Wine Bar Boccalino
Modern Italian chic meets vintage flair at Wine Bar Boccalino. Take in the casual yet stylish vibe of Wine Down Happy Hour and enjoy a glass or bottle before or after dinner in its intimate, seductive ambiance.
Sun-drenched marble walls, gleaming metal accents and cognac leather banquettes perfectly match the contemporary renditions of classic southern Italian dishes you’ll find here, each prepared with passion and showmanship in our open kitchen.
Exotic, glamorous and steeped in the worldly romance of its namesake bon vivant, the legendary Charles H. Baker, this intimate bar discreetly hidden away on our lower level is where cocktail connoisseurs go to find the perfect drink.
Whether you want to share a romantic dinner in the privacy of your room or suite, need to host an impromptu meeting or are just looking for a quiet evening in, our extensive, in-room menu offers just what you’re looking for, day or night.