Share five – or more! – fun-filled days on a magical family safari vacation. With a day-by-day itinerary helping families discover the very best of the Serengeti, children will learn about the big five – the lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhinoceros – during fun and engaging activities. Rise over the Serengeti Plains at sunrise for a spectacular hot-air balloon safari, discover the secrets of local cuisine with a family cooking class, and gaze out at passing wildlife from your room, suite or villa. Our Kijana Klub and Discovery Centre will even provide relaxed hangouts for children's downtime at the Lodge, and return transfers from Seronera Airstrip are also included. As always, all meals and beverages at the Lodge are included in your rate.
- Valid from
- Feb 23 2020 – Dec 31 2020
- Minimum Stay
- 4 nights
- Round-trip transfers between Seronera Airstrip and the Safari Lodge
- Hot-air balloon safari
- Two half-day game drives
- Family cooking class
- Always included: Three meals per day and beverages, including house wines, local beer and well spirits; a laundry credit
- The hot-air balloon safari is available to children aged seven and over. Please contact our reservations team for alternative activity options for younger children.
- Rates are based on the following maximum occupancies (supplementary charges will apply for additional guests): Savannah and Horizon rooms – two adults and one child; Terrace Suites – two adults and two children; Two-Bedroom Villas – four guests; Three-Bedroom Presidential Suite – six guests.
All offers are subject to availability at time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Taxes are controlled by the government and are subject to change without notice. Due to unique nature of the Safari Lodge, only guests aged two years and older are permitted to stay. Minors are required to share accommodation with an adult and must be accompanied at all times. Rates do not include national park fees, airport transfers or game drives unless otherwise stated. Rates are based on the following maximum occupancies, unless otherwise stated (additional charges apply for additional guests over 10 years of age): Savannah and Horizon rooms – two adults; Terrace suites – two adults; One-Bedroom Villas – two adults; Two-Bedroom Villas – four adults; Three-Bedroom Presidential Villa – six adults.