- Babymoon in Paradise
Celebrate your love and take a moment for yourselves in our romantic setting before baby arrives to bring more joy to your life. Let go together as you surround yourself with nature, whether you’re relaxing in your treetop villa, at Le Syel Spa or by the waters at Petite Anse bay. Enjoy complimentary benefits that will aid relaxation and enhance your paradise getaway with babymoon-friendly activity suggestions.Details
- Love Grows Beautiful Things
A heart-shaped metal frame helps sustain the growth of a rescued coral fragment that you and your partner can help prepare. Watch it get planted in an underwater nursery before exploring the vibrant marine life in the surrounding bay during a guided snorkel.
Just For Two
- Beach Dinner for Two
The sun setting over the ocean and gentle waves that nearly touch your bare feet will make you feel as though you’re the only two people in the world during a private dinner on Petite Anse beach.
- In-Villa Bath Ritual
Choose from our menu of sensual bath rituals and allow us to prepare every detail in your villa before leaving you to soak each other in. Each selection offers a delicious treat to match the mood, with our Romance bath ritual being steeped in stimulated ylang-ylang, patchouli and eucalyptus essential oils and served with strawberries and a half-bottle of Champagne.
- Creole Cooking Class
Learn how to create some of Seychelles’ most delicious dishes during a class with one of our local chefs. Discover the identifying flavours and ingredients of Creole cuisine as you master new, exotic dishes that you can recreate once you return home.
- Bath Butler
- Private Beach Dining
- Wedding Packages
- 24-Hour In-Villa Dining
- Found “The One”? Allow us to help you plan your dream wedding proposal, with a little help from Pinterest. Our dedicated Wedding Coordinator and Concierge can help inspire your dream proposal and suggest the perfect location for your surprise in paradise.
- Make it official
- Share in the most magical days of your life in one of our carefully crafted wedding packages. Our dedicated Wedding Planner will take care of every stage in your planning, and you may even complete all legal elements of your wedding with us in the Seychelles.
- With two resident Yogis, we offer a variety of weekly group yoga sessions, as well as the opportunity for private sessions either in your villa or at the Spa.
- Mountain Meditation
- A short, sunset hike up the mountainside just behind the Resort leads you to a secluded spot where the stillness of nature and a guided focus on your breath inspires a wonder seen without, but felt from within.
- Discover Seychelles
- Whether taking a tour of Victoria, cruising on a ferry to Praslin or La Digue to see the famous Coco de Mer, or flying high over scenic views in a helicopter tour, let our Concierge team help you plan your discovery of Seychelles. They’ll connect you with local attractions, tour guides and transport to suit your individual needs.
- Foumba Together
- Begin with a 60-minute private yoga and meditation class, followed by a secluded breakfast that includes locally grown fresh fruits, homemade yogurt and a tropical detox juice at Foumba. It’s our Resort's old Creole ruin situated in the lush greenery behind the poolside restaurant of Kannel.
- Sware Kreol at Kannel
- Every Wednesday night, Kannel transforms into an authentic taste of Seychelles, serving an eclectic buffet menu of traditional Creole dishes and accompanied by live Creole music and dancers.