Desroches Island is among the world’s best diving and fishing sites. Join the Blue Safari team at our Castaway Centre to plan your adventure on or under the water.
The pristine scuba diving sites around Desroches and its neighbouring islands are famous for their warm water, excellent visibility, beautiful coral reefs, diverse range of fish species and unique topography. Head to our Castaway Centre to meet with the Blue Safari team and let your underwater adventure begin.
- Deep-Sea Diving
Dive deep into the ocean to discover marine life like never before
- World-Class Fishing
Take part in world-class fishing
- Diving Excursions
Go on Diving excursions with Blue Safari
- Underwater Exploration
Explore the incredible underwater world surrounding Desroches
- Fishing Excursion
Head out on a fishing excursion with Blue Safari
- World-Class Dive Sites
Discover caves, drop offs and so much more at the world-class dive sites around Desroches
- Underwater Discoveries
- With over 18 classified dive sites to pick from and a vast amount of reef still to be explored, divers can choose from wall dives, tunnels, deep caves, passages and swim throughs. Due to the topography of this sunken atoll, mysterious labyrinths, unusual caves and columns provide an unforgettable backdrop for both beginners and experienced divers alike.
- Diving Courses
- Whether you’re a complete beginner, in need of a quick refresher, or have hundreds of logged dives under your belt, we have a course that suits anyone ages 8 and up.
- Single, Double, Five- and Ten-Dive Packages
- Bubble Maker
- Scuba Review/Refresher
- Introductory Course
- Scuba Diver Course
- Open Water Dive Course
- Advanced Open Water Course
- Rescue Diver Course
- Specialty Courses
- Blue Safari Eco Diver Course
- Private Dive Boat
Isolated and undisturbed, Desroches Island is a fishing paradise with some of the greatest offshore angling in the Seychelles.
- The Best Catch
- For expert fisherman and beginners alike, Desroches has a huge variety of hard-fighting adversaries that can be caught with a technique of your choice. Fish for dogtooth and yellowfin tuna, wahoo, sailfish, marlin, dorado, green and rosy job fish, tropical amberjack as well as a variety of trevally, snapper, wrasse and grouper.
- Blue water fishing
- Surface casting
- Fly fishing
- Outer island blue water fishing
- Outer island fly fishing