- Valid for Selected Dates Between Feb 4 2023 – Apr 9 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 3 nights maximum stay: 9 nights
- Complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights
- Valentine’s Day
Serenade your significant other as a violinist performs in Quattro, over a five-course wine paired set menu that begins with a welcome drink. Reserve your table online.Reserve Online
- Gospel Brunch
Honour Black History Month over Gospel Brunch comprising of delicious food and live, uplifting music in Quattro every Saturday and Sunday in February. Quattro shall donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Waffle on the menu to a local charity, New Creation Home. Reserve your table online.Reserve Online
- Après Village & Skate Rink
Simulating a cosy mountainside retreat with mini-chalets and a new synthetic skate rink, the seasonal pop-up features a festive village like no other in the Bay Area for the whole family to experience. Open for reservations and private events October 1, 2022 to February 25, 2023.Details
- Soulful Saturdays | 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Grab a few friends for an evening out at Q Bar, which features curated music, cocktails and food. Soulful Saturdays is a diverse journey of musical talent from the latest in jazz, hip-hop, blues, soul and more, served alongside the bar’s craft cocktails and bites.Details
- Power Lunch | Wednesdays, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Power up your midweek with a quick seasonal lunch from the chefs at Quattro. Enjoy a California-inspired bento box with your choice of salad or soup, entrée and dessert.
- Weekend Garden Brunch | Saturdays & Sundays, 11:30 am – 4:00 pm
Enjoy the morning at your own pace with the Garden Brunch at Quattro, which features elevated weekend comfort food accompanied by bottomless mimosas or Bloody Marys.Reserve Online
Uniquely Silicon Valley Experiences
- Explore University Avenue
- Only a five-minute drive from our Hotel is Palo Alto’s downtown, with University Avenue as the center of dining and shops. Saturday mornings from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon are especially lively with the Palo Alto Farmers’ Market serving up local vendors, producers and more on Gillman Street.
- Trailblazing in Silicon Valley
- Trails abound for hiking, biking and running, and range from flat, paved roads to less-travelled mountain routes. The Dish, just a 15-minute drive from our Hotel, is a 150-foot-wide radio telescope in Stanford’s foothills still in use today. Enjoy a 3.5-mile hike that leads you to the UFO-like structure. The Baylands Nature Preserve, located just 10 minutes by car from our Hotel, has 15 miles of multi-use trails that traverse over a unique mixture of tidal and freshwater habitats known for their substantial resident bird populations.
- Al Fresco Concerts
- Take in an outdoor concert under the California sunshine at the Mountain Winery, or discover larger events at Shoreline Amphitheater. Whatever you’re in the mood for, let us help you find a memorable music event during your stay.
- Bountiful Art and Festivals
- The Palo Alto Festival of the Arts (August 27 and 28) attracts more than 150,000 attendees, as University Avenue transforms with 300 fine art and contemporary craft displays, street painters, specialty areas, gourmet food, fine wines and microbrews. For more events in the area, ask us how to find an ongoing calendar of festivals and fairs in the San Francisco Peninsula.