Located in the heart of Sydney’s Central Business District, with popular The Rocks and Circular Quay and iconic Sydney Harbour and all its sights just steps away from our doors, we offer the perfect, jumping-off point for your Sydney adventure. Walk to nearby shops and restaurants or head out to explore our famous beaches – our vibrant city is filled with fun and family-friendly things to do.
Need to Know
- Traffic Changes
- Please note that access around the Hotel and in the Central Business District (CBD) has changed, because of road closures associated with the light-rail project on George Street. We suggest you allow additional travel time on your day of departure. Road closures are subject to change.
- We offer on-site, covered parking, as well as valet parking. Rates: Overnight: AUD 69 0 – 1 Hours: AUD 29 1 – 4 Hours: AUD 49 4+ Hours: AUD 69 Motorbikes/Scooters: AUD 25
- Vivid Festival Notice
- From May 24 to June 15, early evening road closures due to the festival of Vivid will prevent access to the Hotel from George Street. During this time the Hotel can be accessed via Harrington Street. Our Concierge team is more than happy to assist with any arrival services.
Let us make the arrangements
- Our Concierge Team would be happy to help you make arrangements for rental vehicles, including sedans, sports cars, specialty cars, trucks, vans or minibuses, through major rental agencies.
- Limousine Service
- To make your arrival and departure a little less hectic, we can arrange for private limousine or taxi service to and from the airport. Contact our Concierge for more details.