For an unforgettable New Year’s Eve, view Sydney’s world-famous midnight fireworks from a prime location in The Rocks district, with easy access to harbourside locations in Circular Quay. Four Seasons Hotel Sydney makes a perfect base for your New Year’s celebrations.
- Minimum Stay
- 3 nights
- Maximum Stay
- 17 nights
- Daily breakfast for two in our restaurant
- A full, non-refundable prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- No changes are permitted.
- No refund will be issued in cases of cancellation, no-show or early departure.
- Only room categories with no view of the New Year's Eve fireworks are bookable through our website.
- To book a Full Harbour-View Room for a guaranteed view over Sydney Harbour, please contact the Hotel directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +61 (2) 9250-3100.
- Public access is restricted at the Hotel on New Year's Eve.
- At check-in, guests will be issued two visitor passes per room. These passes are for people guests wish to invite to their room on New Year's Eve, and may be required to gain access to the Hotel.
- Guests without a Hotel reservation cannot stay overnight.
- Passes will not be replaced in cases of loss.
- Please consider making your New Year's Eve transportation arrangements in advance – special events and road closures made by Sydney Council may affect traffic flow and transportation options.
All transactions settled via credit card by guests staying at Four Seasons Hotel Sydney will be subject to a 2% surcharge. This amount will be added to the transaction total. All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and include government taxes. Rates do not include service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.