Set in the heart of the City, overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, Ten Trinity Square is the starting point for discovering London’s historic past, alongside its exhilarating present. As impressive inside as out, this famous building remains the centre of attention, as a new chapter begins in its history.
- Executive Room
A home away from home for corporate travellers and small families, with a separate living area complementing the spacious sleeping quarters.Details
- Grand Heritage Suite
Soaring ceilings and original column detail capture the regal past of this ground floor suite, complete with an ornate fireplace.Details
- Presidential Suite
A nod to the building’s illustrious past, this expansive residential-style suite opens onto an outdoor terrace and private garden.Details
- offer valid for: Feb 23 2018 - Apr 8 2018
- minimum stay: 3 nights
- Complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights
- Please note: Rates for this offer are based on our Best Available Rate for the dates chosen. The rate shown is the average rate per night after the complimentary night has been applied.
The Rotunda Bar
Bringing history to life through an eclectic drinks list, inspired by Ten Trinity’s nautical past.
At The Rotunda I finally found the right place to express myself creatively, through a whole world of new flavours and scents.Michal Maziarz Head bartender
- Have the Tower of London to yourself
Take in a private evening viewing of the stunning Crown Jewels collection, followed by aperitifs and canapes on Tower Green.
- Full steam ahead on the Thames
Board the Alaska, the oldest remaining steamboat on the river, and explore the city’s iconic waterway with your own crew and guide.
- Shakespeare and bites on Southbank
Delve into Borough Market, London’s oldest food market, before going backstage for a show at Shakespeare’s Globe theatre.