Embark on a gastronomic journey at MOTIF – a restaurant with three, distinct dining areas – where culinary works of art created by Michelin-starred chef Hiroshi Nakamichi and Head Chef Hiroyuki Asano infuse the unique flavours of Hokkaido with farm-to-table French cuisine.
The Social Salon
- 6:30 am – 11:00 am (Last order at 10:30 am)
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm (Last order at 1:30 pm / 1:00 pm for course menu)
- Afternoon Tea
- 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm (Last order at 4:30 pm)
- 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm (Last order at 10:00 pm / 9:00 pm for course menu) * We are happy to welcome guests aged four and older for dinner at The Social Salon.
The Living Room
- Saturday – Thursday
- 10:00 am – 12:00 midnight (Last order at 11:30 pm)
- Thursday and Friday
- 10:00 am – 1:00 am (Last order at 12:30 pm)
- Lunch and Dessert Buffet
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm (Last order at 1:30 pm)
Our Dining Areas
- The Living Room
Grab a seat in the lounge or at the bar for a casual lunch while enjoying our wide selection of wines and handcrafted cocktails.
- The Gastronomic Gallery
This casual dining area offers an interactive culinary experience including breakfast and lunch buffets. In the evening, it transforms into a tapas bar, perfect for evenings with friends.
- Skate-Wing Fillet Meunière
Fresh skate-wing fillet, air-delivered from Hokkaido
- Seasonal Vegetables
Meet the Team
Hiroyuki AsanoHead Chef
Chef Asano has been in the culinary industry for more than 15 years. After extensive training and a 12-year experience in a prestigious French restaurant in Tokyo, he joined us here at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi as Head Chef in May 2013. Not only does he work closely with Chef Hiroshi Nakamichi on MOTIF’s menus, he also oversees every dish served in the restaurant, as well as in-room dining and all of our special events.
- Every Day from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Happy Hour “Yu Nomi”
Join us in MOTIF’s Living Room, when selected beverages are just JPY 800 (plus tax & service charge).
- Weekdays from 5:00 pm, Weekends and Public Holidays from 3:00 pm
Let the good times flow at MOTIF with our Free-Flowing Package, which includes select Champagne, wines, cocktails and drinks paired along with Head Chef Hiroyuki Asano’s dishes.
More Dining Options
Ideal for time-zone–hopping travellers, impromptu meetings or quiet nights in, our in-room menu features everything from American and classic European cuisine to the Zen-like charm of a Japanese breakfast, making dining in your room a special occasion at any time of the day.