Framed by some of Toronto's most famous shops, museums, theatres and restaurants in the historic Yorkville quarter, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is conveniently located near a variety of the area’s best offerings, giving guests a glimpse into all sides of our beautiful city.
Need to Know
- Electronic Travel Authorization, eTA
- A new entry requirement (Electronic Travel Authorization, eTA) is now in effect. Visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA. Be prepared: Apply for an eTA before you book your flight to Canada. Most applicants get approved within minutes. However, some applications can take several days to process so don’t wait until the last minute. For more information, visit: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ci-ci/visa.aspx?lang=eng
- Priority Travel
- Selected airlines, AMEX and/or Priority Pass lounges are available in Terminals 1 and 3.
- Duty Free
- Duty-free shopping is available in Terminals 1 and 3 upon international departure.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Car, limousine and taxi services
- Taxis and limos are readily available outside the arrivals terminal. From the airport, we can arrange a private transfer directly to the Hotel, which is about 30 to 45 minutes away from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) or 15 minutes from Billy Bishop City Airport (YTZ). Please call the Concierge to assist you in confirming rates.