Guest Rooms (5)
Our spacious Guest Rooms feature sophisticated wooden interiors and come with a gas fireplace, separate sitting area and privileged views out across either snow-capped mountains or courtyard and forest.
Perfectly suited for both extended stays and guests seeking extra space and comfort, Suites come with a generous separate living area and grand ensuite bedrooms that offer privacy whenever you need it.
Private Residences (4)
Private Residences offer a luxury residential experience for families and groups of friends seeking greater privacy and comfort, with private kitchens and open living areas providing the perfect setting for private après-skis and entertaining.
Kindly note the guidelines:
- Pets must be is fully house-trained and at least 6 months of age.
- A one-time, deep-cleaning fee of CAD 65 per pet, per stay will be charged to your room. This fee includes the use of a pet bed, dishes and treat amenity on arrival.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per room.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times while inside the Resort or on Resort property, unless in your room.
- Your pet must not be left unattended in the room. If your dog is disturbing nearby guests and we are unable to contact you, we reserve the right to remove your pet from the room. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. A mobile/cell number must be provided to the Resort.
- Please contact the Housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time for servicing your room, as no attempt may be made to enter if there is a pet in the room without the owner present. The guest (pet owner) should be in the room when it is cleaned.
- If you require a pet-sitter or pet supplies, please contact the Concierge with advance notice. Four Seasons employees are not able to enter the room to perform their duties unless either you or a pet-sitter is present.
- We regret that pets are not allowed in any areas serving food or beverages, nor are they allowed in the Spa or Pool areas of the Resort. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on Resort property and in the neighbourhood. Our Concierge team can. supply bags, and there are trash cans located near the spa entrance and the garden exit towards the upper village.
- Pets are not permitted to travel on the Resort’s shuttle or house car without the use of a carrier bag. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs or service dogs.