4591 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia
Nestled at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is located in Whistler’s pedestrian-only Upper Village, filled with chic galleries, boutiques and restaurants.
Need to Know
- Winter Tires
- If you’re driving yourself to Whistler in the winter months, winter tires are essential.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Car services
- Our Four Seasons Concierge can arrange a meet-and-greet at the Vancouver airport, along with car transfers to and from Whistler. The 2.5-hour drive is an unforgettably beautiful journey on the Sea to Sky Highway.
- Private Jets
- We’ll be pleased to assist you in reserving a landing spot at Pemberton Airport.
- Helicopter Services
- Whistler Municipal Heliport is approximately 9 kilometres (5.5 miles) north of the Resort. We can arrange landings, chartered helicopter flights and meet-and-greets.
- Floatplanes and Chartered Flights
- In summer months, Whistler Air Services Ltd. provides twice-daily floatplane service from its base in downtown Vancouver to Whistler, a 30-minute flight. In winter, there are chartered air services between Vancouver International Airport and Squamish Municipal Airport.
- Rental Cars
- Our Concierge will be happy to assist you in booking a rental car from Vancouver International Airport. We do not recommend self-driving in winter months, because of potentially hazardous road conditions.