Get in the Christmas spirit early with our events starting in November – check out our indoor sparkling pine forest of trees, feast on wintery treats galore or discover our arch of light. December brings a new bunch of things to see and do including our hidden pop-up restaurant, Blackcomb Mountain Après towers and festive dining options for the entire family.
- Alfresco Après at our Patio Camper | 23 NOVEMBER 2019 ONWARD | 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (weather permitting)
The Patio Camper is back for the winter season with a snowy make-over. The retro camper will serve hot chocolate and cook-your-own s’mores, making the patio the perfect place to wind down after a crisp day on the slopes. Don’t forget to ask about the Tipsy Snowman!
- BLACK & SILVER NEW YEAR’S EVE GALA | DECEMBER 31, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Ring in the New Year with family, friends, bubbles and a festive feast. Celebrate with a live band, decadent three course dinner, chocolate buffet dessert and a champagne toast at midnight. Cock-tail attire recommended. CAD 280 per adult, CAD 100 per child (5 to 11 years), CAD 50 per child (0-4 years).
- FOUR SEASONS BLACKCOMB MOUNTAIN APRÈS | Every Day (closed December 31 and January 1) | SIDECUT BAR
SIDECUT Modern Steak+Bar have created a mountain of food and drink with their newest creation, the Blackcomb Mountain Après. Food comes on a custom built tower and is accompanied by two beer paddles.
- ARCH OF LIGHT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2018 ONWARD | All Day, Everyday | Complimentary
Make magical memories while you head under our archway of light from Four Season Resort and Residences Whistler to Blackcomb Mountain and the Upper Village.
- CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER
- Enjoy a three course chef selected menu with all the trimmings. CAD 145 per adult, Children a la carte. CAD 145 per adult, Children a la carte. December 24, 2019 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- CHRISTMAS DAY BUFFET
- No more fighting with family over who’s doing the cooking. Chef and his culinary team have created a holiday-inspired buffet menu that pairs traditional favourites alongside new dishes with a SIDECUT twist. SIDECUT MODERN STEAK+BAR December 25, 2019 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm CAD 180 per adult, CAD 90 per child (5 TO 11 years), CAD 40 per child (up to 4 years)
- NEW YEAR’S EVE DINNER
- As one year comes to an end and the next begins, celebrate with your loved ones at our three course New Year’s Eve Dinner. SIDECUT MODERN STEAK+BAR CAD 199 per adult, CAD 90 per child (5 to 12 years) December 31, 2019 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- CHILDREN’S NEW YEAR’S EVE DINNER
- While you enjoy your New Year’s Eve Dinner, your little ones can enjoy dinner, a movie and games with us! Ages 5 – 12 CAD 70 per child Kids under 5 CAD 65 per hour with babysitter
- NEW YEARS DAY EXTENDED BREAKFAST
- Start your New Year’s resolution right; a lazy morning followed up an indulgent breakfast. SIDECUT Modern Steak+Bar will be serving the usual sumptuous feast with all your favourites right up until midday. SIDECUT MODERN STEAK+BAR January 1, 2019 7:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Hidden Pop-up Restaurant: Let's Ramen | December 13 – January 5, 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- To be revealed just in time for festive week, this secret pop-up restaurant will serve relaxed dishes and imported liquors in a space that leaves guests feeling as though they have stepped out of a mountain town. See Concierge for location. Closed December 31 and January 1
- Four Seasons Blackcomb Mountain Après | Every Day | Sidecut Bar
- SIDECUT Modern Steak+Bar have created a mountain of food and drink with their newest creation, the Blackcomb Mountain Après. Food comes on a custom built tower and is accompanied by two beer paddles. Closed December 31 and January 1
- Wine Tasting
- Life’s too short to drink bad wine so join us for our Sommelier picks of the day, featuring BC varietals of red and white wines. November 28, 2019 onward 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm SIDECUT Modern Steak+Bar Complimentary to Resort guests
- Manager’s Reception
- Ever wanted to know who’s behind all those Christmas memories? The Resort Management Team would like to invite you to attend a “Meet & Greet.” Please join us for a jovial wine reception and a sampling of our SIDECUT steak bites. December 20, 2019 December 26, 2019 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Fun for the Family
- TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY
- The annual Tree Lighting Ceremony will kick-off the six weeklong festival with hot chocolate and cookies, decoration judging and, of course, the grand lighting of the trees turning the lobby into a truly enchanting space. Supported by Mountain FM. Free admission with suggested donation. FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2019
- FESTIVAL OF TREES
- Four Seasons Whistler will transform their lobby into a sparkling Canadian pine forest to support the BC Children’s Hospital and raise much needed funds to support children in their care. Everyone is invited to enjoy this lush forest of beautifully decorated trees whether they are guests, locals or simply visiting Whistler. FRIDAY, 29 NOVEMBER 2019 – MID JANUARY 2020 ALL DAY, EVERYDAY LOWER LOBBY LEVEL COMPLIMENTARY
- EXPEDITION NORTH POLE
- Supervised interactive entertainment for children with our kid-friendly team. Includes movie and buffet dinner. DECEMBER 20, 2019 – MID-JANUARY DAILY FROM 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM CHILDREN 5-11 YEARS: CAD 49 PER CHILD CHILDREN UNDER 5: CAD 30 PER HOUR WITH BABYSITTER Costs are subject to increase during certain periods.
- “LET THE MEAT DO THE TALKING”: CHEF’S CUT CLASS
- Join Executive Chef Eren and Executive Sous-Chef David in the professional SIDECUT Modern Steak+Bar’s kitchen for an interactive primer on everything from selecting the right cut to perfectly seasoning and cooking your meat. With insider secrets from our Chefs, you’ll be preparing different cuts of meat like a pro on your own. LOWER LOBBY LEVEL DECEMBER 16, 2019 – DECEMBER 29, 2019 Specific dates only. Please ask the Concierge for more information.
- S’MORES BY THE FIRE PIT
- Gather on the patio for this family favorite and roast your own marshmallows around the fire. NOVEMBER 23, 2019 ONWARD 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM, DAILY (WEATHER PERMITTING)
- HOT CHOCOLATE GALORE
- Warm up after a day on the mountain with a cup of our signature hot chocolate and a roaring fire, complimentary to guests. NOVEMBER 23– MID-JANUARY EVERYDAY ASK CONCIERGE FOR TIMES AND LOCATIONS
- Wellness Après | November 22 onwards
The Après Mountain full body massage uses warm stones, hot towels and peppermint foot mask to ease inflammation and soreness while special emphasis is placed on the legs to rejuvenate tired muscles.Book a Treatment
*Costs are subject to increase during certain periods.