Our Resort is open and welcoming guests, and we have launched an enhanced global health and safety program, Lead With Care. As we continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, Four Seasons remains focused on protecting the health and wellbeing of employees, guests, patrons and residents.
Many jurisdictions have stringent regulations on mask usage, physical distancing, and maximum occupancies. Employees will be wearing masks and all guests (age 12 and above) will be required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces and when receiving in-room service. Masks are strongly recommended for children age 2-11 years old.
Please refer directly to the following Canadian government web site prior to your departure. We have endeavored to keep current with the local government protocols, but each guest is responsible for complying with the requirements imposed for travel.
The provincial health office of British Columbia has mandated that face masks are now required in all indoor public spaces (regardless of vaccination status). Guests may remove face masks whilst seated in restaurants.
The provincial health office has issued a new Public Health Order (PHO) that proof of vaccination will be required to access some events, services and businesses.
Effective September 13, 2021, proof of one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine will be required to access the below facilities. On October 24, 2021 you must be fully vaccinated to access the below facilities at the Resort:
- SIDECUT Steakhouse and Braidwood Tavern (indoor and outdoor seating)
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
Guests from Canadian provinces and territories must provide their proof of vaccination by showing:
- Provincial/territorial officially recognized vaccine record
- Valid government ID from the same province or territory
International visitors must provide their proof of vaccination by showing:
- Proof of vaccination they used to enter Canada
Children under 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination requirement. The Hotel will not retain or share information concerning guests’ or patrons’ vaccine status unless required by law.
For the latest information on travel health and safety restrictions generally, please visit Travel and COVID-19 - Province of British Columbia.
- Private Retreats
- Open Access Type: Freestanding With Private Entrance
- Local Shuttle / Car Service
- Valet Only
- Screening Procedure
- Temperature Check And Screening Questions Every 24 Hours
- Policy On Mask Or Face Coverings
- Required For All Guests Age 10 And Above, Strongly Recommended For Children Age 2-9 Years Old Must Be Worn When In Public Indoor Spaces And When Present For In-Room Services
Open Dining Options: 2
- In-Room Dining & Available At Your Door Service
- Pool Facilities & Services
- Open With Revised Operations
- Open - Treatments & Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Open - Gym & Locker Room Only
- Activity-based Amenities (Cooking classes, Excursions etc.)
- Select Programming
The information displayed on this page reflects the current situation at last update and continues to evolve. Some of our services and facilities may be modified due to social distancing guidelines and health and safety procedures. For the latest property information and anticipated facility availability during future stays, please contact the hotel or resort directly. Although this new Four Seasons experience might look different, we will continue to deliver the same intuitive and personalized service for which we are known.